Anderson went full Palhares

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
you remember ? That premature celebration might have affected him before beginning round 4

4_medium.gif

5.gif

Not quite, he would have had to be nearly knocked out after the fight was restarted to go full Palhares.

Closest we've had in the UFC since he left though, for sure. Never go full Palhares.

Haha did anyone else catch him going Filho mid-fight talking to an invisible man standing next to Bisping?

zzt56.gif

EDIT: nevermind this post.
^Cooliox, with the better GIF.

That's probably why he holds on his subs now

Anyone els think climbing the cage during the fight should be a DQ?

Always be aware and ready to pull a James Irvin if need be

irvin_kick.gif

you remember ? That premature celebration might have affected him before beginning round 4

4_medium.gif

I said it yesterday.. People were saying that it looked like Dean had no clue what to do. I'm like "Bullshit, he knows exactly what to do in these situations". LOL why does it only happen to him :(?

I said it yesterday.. People were saying that it looked like Dean had no clue what to do. I'm like "Bullshit, he knows exactly what to do in these situations". He's just wondering why it always happens to him lol :(.

Check out Mr. Holland's Opus there in the blue polo, holding the tape. Dude has the perfect perspective to take all the action in as it goes down. What are his opinions in regards to the morals of the whole situation? I doubt he'd side with the clueless frontrunner. Most folks like an underdog story, anyway...
I'd like to share some of these with that man

Bisping also pulled a Palhares talking to the ref, remember his fight with nate marquadt?

Agroup of people telling him to get down, that the fight wasn't over yet, and he's like, "No, I win, I celebrate. Is normal."

Back