Anderson : ''Weidman punch lucky', ''Jon Jones is my copy ''

He's obviously being sarcastic about the punch...

He also keeps telling the media that Weidman deserves more respect than he gets from the fans and the media, that he (andy) came out there to win and didn't play any games and lost 'fairly squarly' and when asked about his "lucky" quote in a press conference immediately discarded it.

Anderson is so lucky. The guy can say whatever he wants whether it's controversial or not he's just trolling.

Inquiring minds want to know: If Weidman had stood in front of Silva with his hands down, offering Silva multiple free shots to his head, could Anderson have KO'd Chris?

And saying that Anderson's clowning had nothing to do with Weidman's victory is like saying that Jones' throwing 12-6 elbows had nothing to do with Hamill's win. Just dumb.

Still giving Weidman the edge in the rematch, though. Chris proved fairly conclusively in the first fight that he can dominate Silva on the ground.

Man, I'm beginning to understand Anderson's mood and his awkward answers in these interviews. Goddamn reporters keep asking the SAME thing

this
even tho his "copy" would completely humiliate him

and lots of reporters have to ask the same questions other reporters have because they want the consumer to hear it from whatever particular media outlet they represent

happens every press conference anderson should have learnt to deal with that years ago

Im a huge Weidman fan. Ive known of him since his wrestling days.

Ive never been a fan of Silva. Many used to call me a "hater". But its funny, my respect for Silva has grown crazy amounts the past few months.

I now realize that Silva is actually a pretty good guy that gets things.. It is his fan base that is the least educated on MMA out of every fighter in the sport. Its hard to deal with Silva fans stupidity/immaturity. But Anderson is a stand up guy and I have total respect for him.

Im a huge Weidman fan. Ive known of him since his wrestling days.

Ive never been a fan of Silva. Many used to call me a "hater". But its funny, my respect for Silva has grown crazy amounts the past few months.

I now realize that Silva is actually a pretty good guy that gets things.. It is his fan base that is the least educated on MMA out of every fighter in the sport. Its hard to deal with Silva fans stupidity/immaturity. But Anderson is a stand up guy and I have total respect for him.

That was kind of my take on Nick Diaz and BJ Penn hardcore fans.

Back