Anderson wants to compete in BJJ and Muay Thai

Just go for boxing man. Old Silva's still better than most youngsters at punchy punchy but please don't do kicks or grappling.

Might be the dumbest thing ive ever typed on here but i actually think Silva could beat Floyd at this point but he'd never take that fight . Silva is the only washed mma fighter whose actually had some fun boxing matchs and i look forward to seeing him again but yeah maybe brutal Muay Thai in Thailand would be a little much at his age .
Maybe. Logan Paul had a decently competitive fight with Floyd and Silva has the same size advantage and way more skill.

the guy fucked off in a fight and got ko'd then had his leg snapped. barely won a fight since then. takes kicks away and he has success again. makes me wonder had things gone slightly different how long would have andersons run would have lasted.
IMO these two very basic boxing victories imo make up for his losing skid at the the end of his ufc run. anderson revived his hype and legacy like the old days. Hopefully he doesn't stick in boxing to long or itll end like his ufc run. everyone gets old. bjj matches and muythai are going to be awesome. andersons silvas passion about martial arts is unmatched. despite letting him self get hit flush many times by larger guys through out his career and sparring hes still speaking normal. anderson is a once in a life time fighter no ronda.

He'll get fucked up by any credible opponent in Muay Thai.

Anderson would get destroyed in BJJ comp by most modern blackbelts.

I always wondered what a Anderson Silva vs saenchai fight would look like

I always thought doing BJJ comps when an MMA fighter retires is a great idea. Its a very competitive scene and some fighters like Mike Perry even said doing BBJ matches makes him more nervous than any UFC fight did! I've competed myself and I can tell you even back then when I was just a blue belt it does take balls to compete and its very competitive

Might be the dumbest thing ive ever typed on here but i actually think Silva could beat Floyd at this point but he'd never take that fight . Silva is the only washed mma fighter whose actually had some fun boxing matchs and i look forward to seeing him again but yeah maybe brutal Muay Thai in Thailand would be a little much at his age .
That really isnt that outrageous. Floyd is tiny and old now. Im sure the thought of that will hurt peoples feelings in here but its true. Conor is tiny and made Floyd look even smaller.

Unless he's fighting cans he would do terrible in muay thai. Look what cannonier and izzy did to his legs.
Meh, Joe Schilling was a top Muay Thai fighter in the same weight class. The depth of competitors is lousy in the higher weight divisions.

I'll come back to you when Anderson submits Gordon Ryan via triangle and later becomes muay thai chaml
noted-note.gif

Back