Media Anderson wants Logan Paul

Iroh

The Dragon of the West
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know this is boxing, but c'mon it's AS, It will be talked about in here anyway.

logopit_1624176102360-jpg.862290

Last edited:
Anderson Silva will Forrest Griffin Logan Paul, and you know Roy Jones respects the hands of Forrest Griffin, but not the hands of Logan Paul
tumblr_my49ymMZHE1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

Plus Anderson needs to make up for that Burger King sponsorship money, and what better way to do that than beating a douchey but rich young YouTuber into hamburger meat?
Okq8.gif

Last edited:
I know this is boxing, but c'mon it's AS, It will be talked about in here anyway.

Fuck Logan Paul fight. Make Roy Jones Jr vs Anderson Silva. Based on how they looked most recently, Anderson might win that fight.

God damn Anderson is just the nicest guy.

Let him get his money fights he deserves them
I feel he can do that without these ass holes.. also he's rich as fuck already.

Jones Jr would interest me a lot more.. Paul's should stick to fighting cocky aggro dudes for the media attention. If Logan beat Anderson id cry, If Jones Jr did I'd be fine, and he'd still get dollars.

that’s what’s up...

GOAT Spider Silva will bring respect back to the mma community once and for all

love the call out

Can we get a retired MMA fighter to sign on to box a Paul brother, and then waive their purse to have them just unleash a hellacious headkick on them once the bout starts?

Then we can start a Go Fund Me to ensure they are compensated for their contribution to humanity.

Anderson probably beats up Paul pretty easily. Floyd is a little guy. Not enough people took that into consideration. 5'7 vs. 6'2.

Can we get a retired MMA fighter to sign on to box a Paul brother, and then waive their purse to have them just unleash a hellacious headkick on them once the bout starts?

Then we can start a Go Fund Me to ensure they are compensated for their contribution to humanity.
I'm down

People will watch the fuck out of that fight. Anderson deserves that pay day regardless of whether it’s a sideshow act or not.

Back