Anderson wanted more fights at LHW Dana wanted to strip him of MW title

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Why do you think Dana didn't let Anderson keep his MW belt while also fighting at LHW when he has let Conor do whatever and not strip him of the belt?

Anderson was allowed to compete at 205 several times while keeping his 185 belt so what are you going on about?

One is his friend. The other is his employee. One can talk his ear off, the other prolly sends Soares. Anderson had a real shot at getting another belt (until Jones). Conor, not as much.

Dana did let Anderson keep his MW title, while fighting at LHW.

I really think Anderson could have held the LHW and MW belts simultaneously at one point.

Wtf u talking bout! While having some fights at LHW, Ando kept his belt until he got ktfo for being stupid.

Silva fought 3 times at LHW. Last I checked, he was never stripped of the title for doing so.

Conor is transcendent. Conor is the biggest draw MMA has seen since Brock. Conor is Conor. Anderson was Anderson.

Conor bless.

Glad I could clear that up for you TS

Conor bless.

Lol at making this thread with no facts to back it up

I don't think Anderson ever wanted to make a serious run at 205 since Machida was the champion when he beat Forrest, then Machida lost but Shogun got hurt and then Chael came along and then Shogun lost to Jones and Anderson deep down definitely wanted no part of that.

Think OP means title fights at MW and LHW, not regular fights. He didn't say that though.

I don't think Anderson ever wanted to make a serious run at 205 since Machida was the champion when he beat Forrest, then Machida lost but Shogun got hurt and then Chael came along and then Shogun lost to Jones and Anderson deep down definitely wanted no part of that.

I agree with this.
He never wanted to have serious run at the belt and UFC could sell him moving up for a one off fight.
Btw Machida beat Rashad for the belt,who beat Forrest for it.

I really think Anderson could have held the LHW and MW belts simultaneously at one point.
Andersen and Machida didn't want to fight each other. A Ryu and Ken kinda thing. Then Shogun came and Andersen was willing to fight him but Shogun got his soul eaten by Jones.

Conor is transcendent. Conor is the biggest draw MMA has seen since Brock. Conor is Conor. Anderson is Greatest Fighter who has ever fought in the UFC.

Conor bless.

Glad I could clear that up for you TS

Conor bless.

There I fixed your comment.

Do you have a source TS?
Wtf u talking bout! While having some fights at LHW, Ando kept his belt until he got ktfo for being stupid.
Dana did let Anderson keep his MW title, while fighting at LHW.
Anderson was allowed to compete at 205 several times while keeping his 185 belt so what are you going on about?

Silva fought 3 times at LHW. Last I checked, he was never stripped of the title for doing so.

You might want to re-read the title of the thread.

They didnt let anyone before Conor fight at the next division while keeping the belt, not many asked for it tho.

Anderson had many fights at 185 before going up to 205.

Back