Anderson Thought He "Cracked His Leg" In 1st Round vs Bisping

Anyone have gifs of kick or do I have to use imagination?

Can't just be happy for Bisping? He just finally won his signature fight.

No, I can't.

I don't love when fighters catch other fighters on the tail end of their careers, like Schaub.

If this was his signature fight it shouldn't say Silva it should say 41-year-old Silva.

that doesn't explain why he didn't throw more punches, kick with his other leg, elbows, or attempt to submit Bisping when he was rocked out of his mind going into the 4th.

Yes it does. Your legs are your power. Even if it was all psychological. You still have to plant your legs for kicks and punches..

Having the same surgery from a broken tibia as Anderson, I am surprised he still throwing that leg like that. Your leg is never the same. I can't imagine kicking someone with my shin. It feels like your bone rattles with the rod. Hard to explain.

and TS thought this thread was never made before.

Why Anderson WHY??? Why did you read from the Brazilian big book of excuses.

9QYWa5I.jpg

Interesting. Reflexes have finally slowed. Mentality is broken. Might be time to retire, there's no getting that back.

and TS thought this thread was never made before.

TS has a job. He just thought some people on here might like to be informed of an article a couple hours after it was posted..

Wow, that would've been dramatic. Props to Silva for fighting through this, warrior.

Yeah right.

Hence why he jumped on top of the cage without hesitation...

He's completely mentally broken. He needs to retire before he faces someone who can actually hit hard unlike Bisping or Diaz and he gets ko'd brutally again.

He's completely mentally broken. He needs to retire before he faces someone who can actually hit hard unlike Bisping or Diaz and he gets ko'd brutally again.

I'm not saying Anderson has the chin he used to, because he doesn't... But Nick Diaz KO'd the current WW champ. A knockout is usually due to a combination of timing and accuracy. Power takes a back seat.

Yeah, Anderson Silva definitely fights like he has a screw or two loose.

Back