Anderson talks about fighting Weidman injured, Leandro "Feij

Man, I'm not even a Silva fan but, you are full of shit dude.

Go flame Jones for saying he was 70% instead.

LOL! Don't get Claude get under your skin. he is one of the biggest trolls in this site (when it comes to Silva).

But Dang, Claude!
When the whorld say you are crazy and you think you are the only one sane... it is time to come to realization that the problem is you...

As usual, it is awesome to beat you.

Lesson of the day: A blind hater ALWAYS lose the argument if there's common sense involved.
The only problem is that the hater cannot see the common sense if it smacks them in the face! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Reporters brought back the injury subject today

Anderson said, "Let's not talk about this, please. That is the past."
Weidman said: "I don't think he is giving an excuse. All of us athletes deal with injuries. I don't know what was his issue, but he doesn't wanna talk much about it."

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...-silva-se-nega-comentar-lesao-na-costela.html

uuuhhhh!
What now, Claude??? :redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

instead, he said:

wait....what's your point again?

Do you let people get away with equivocations like this on a daily basis? He makes an excuse...then says its no excuse for his performance. He plants the seed, then he pretends he never wanted it planted. It's typical bullshit. How did news of his injury come out anyways? He or someone close to him deliberately released the info. If he didn't want people to think it was a factor, he wouldn't have mentioned or acknowledged it at all. My point was he could have avoided confirming it, but he didn't.

Anything not confirmed by a direct source is basicly just a rumor. That's why the reporter had to ask Silva about his injury, because until that point it was only a rumor.

Now that he's lost, he's pretty open about it. Most fighters fight with small injuries, and they don't go and tell the media afterwards. Truth is, he could have remained quiet about it, especially if it was allegedly just a minor injury, but he decided to use it as an excuse and now he claims he was only fighting at 85%.

EXACTLY. I don't know why people excuse this.

I know you are a troll. And I do laugh at your obviously trollish comments (most of the time).

But come on now. be real.

So if a DOCTOR confirmed he treated Silva for an injury, it would be a "rumor" until Silva says it's true?
Even YOU don't agree with yourself. :icon_lol:

What doctor would violate physician-patient confidentiality for speculation about a past fight? You are grasping at straws. Even if a doctor did come out and say he treated Silva, he would still need some evidence to prove that it was true.

uuuhhhh!
What now, Claude??? :redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

You seem completely unable to detect false humility and the intentions behind it. Are you religious perchance?

ehh...I reckon he would have already retired if this was the case, and not signed a 10 fight contract(not that that really matters).

the guys set for life right now money wise.

I think he genuinely loves fighting too much to retire. otherwise there's no reason for him to keep fighting if hes actually tired.

Well the way it seems it's like Dana and the UFC didn't exactly give Anderson a choice.

Anderson doesn't really want this rematch. He doesn't have much else to prove and is comfortable with passing the torch to Chris. Everything about him seems like he truly wanted to/wants to retire. He's been in the sport a long time and he's earned his ride into the sunset. Obviously a rematch would be beneficial in all kinds of ways for the UFC though

Anderson trains hard of course he's tired lol

Typical sherdog over analyzing

Who the hell is not tired after training

Not to mention travelling, constantly doing interviews answering the same tiring questions, the media, the pressure, he's been doing this a long time, representing UFC internationally as a Champion. He is going to retire really soon, I don't see what else he has to accomplish besides more paychecks.

He doesn't have much else to prove and is comfortable with passing the torch to Chris.

^^ I agree on that one. Chris is a... how would you say.. a very respectable opponent to end his career on. Unlike Chael Sonnen for example.

Last edited:
Not to mention travelling, constantly doing interviews answering the same tiring questions, the media, the pressure, he's been doing this a long time, representing UFC internationally as a Champion. He is going to retire really soon, I don't see what else he has to accomplish besides more paychecks.

^^ I agree on that one. Chris is a... how would you say.. a very respectable opponent to end his career on. Unlike Chael Sonnen for example.

His paychecks are pretty substantial with this new contract though. The biggest guaranteed pay in mma to date with 600 000.

I don't think he has much left in him.

I agree.

ehh...I reckon he would have already retired if this was the case, and not signed a 10 fight contract(not that that really matters).

the guys set for life right now money wise.

I think he genuinely loves fighting too much to retire. otherwise there's no reason for him to keep fighting if hes actually tired.

I agree that he genuinely loves fighting and that he doesn't want to retire but maybe his body is saying otherwise.

What doctor would violate physician-patient confidentiality for speculation about a past fight? You are grasping at straws. Even if a doctor did come out and say he treated Silva, he would still need some evidence to prove that it was true.

LOL

Point_missed.gif

Boy, you REALLY missed the point here.:eek::eek::eek:
if a doctor treated Silva, he'd have documents, paperwork and many other things to back up his story.

But good try!

You seem completely unable to detect false humility and the intentions behind it. Are you religious perchance?

Who's this, Claude?
Your second account or a new Padawan?

he has a long way to go yet!!!

20070922160736!AniPadawan.jpg

I think his "tired" comments are referring to all the traveling and press work. I think he will be fine once he is back in the U.S. training with his team.

Back