Anderson Silva's old coach Diogenes Assahida attacks former student, for switching schools

Another suckerpuncher who threw it with fear in his heart...

Sorry, i took a while for me to get back and watch it.

I dont know the history between them, so its hard to have an actual opinion, but that statement was ridiculous.

All i saw was two guys shaking hands and then one goes scorched earth earth out of nowhere. Calling this "mutual combat" is a complete joke. I feel bad for the guy who got suspended for being attacked

Poor excuse for a man an teacher. Horrible, nothing good can come out of this situation. The man is a complete fool. No class. No integrity. No honor. I don't care what that kid did or didn't do.

It was like they agreed to MMA rules beforehand. I saw no street technique at all.

i can't believe a brazilian would do something like that!
u dont believe the scum of the earth will behave as such until u see some brazilian shi t
poor education misleads people
no petty for em though, fu.ck em up

these motherfukers should ALL GO THE RYAN GRACIE ROUTE
if you re trouble for everyone,, do us a favor and cease to exist

I am with the guy that asked why was the camera on before anything went down?
It was a planned attack by the coach and his minions?

The video cuts but he rewarded him his black belt right after, good stuff

Jk, Brazil is no joke

BJJ doesn't work in street fights. That coach could have had his head smashed through the concrete going for those submissions. I see UFC fighters doing slams inside the Octagon, and the only reason the BJJ guys survive is because of the padding. In a street fight, even if you completed the submission, I think you will need to get checked out for a epidural hematoma.

Lol what a bunch of bullshit
Also the octagon isn't padded you noob. If you slam someone while he has a guillotine locked you can seriously injure your neck btw.
Not saying all BJJ works as well in street fights as it does on the mat but chokes especially are very effective.

"I was a father to you.... i was a father to you. The guy over there wont stand by you and defend you. Do you understand? Do you undertstand?"

Thats what he is telling him in the end of the video there

Sounds like they had a personal relationship and he felt betrayed. Not only because "he switched schools"

Im not justifying it... wrong either way. But ill reserve judgement.

"Look, he is not helping you while I'm assaulting you. That means I'm a better friend than him"

Great logic.

Back