Anderson Silva's next fight?

sgtpepper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
In my opinion it should be someone lower in the rankings, so rather than a Bisping or a Rockhold. I think he should a Mousasi, Whittaker or a Natal. He should maybe even try fighting Vitor again.

I think guys like Cormier are way too highly ranked in their own division for him to be able to fight at his age.

What do you think?

He took the LHW champ to a decision on two days notice.

(So he can fight whoever he wants. Give him a title shot, I'm cool with it.)

Dan Henderson for the title because fuck legitimacy.

Hopefully the couch. The last thing I want to see is an all time great ruin their legacy by fighting way too long.

Mousasi kills him these days just as easy as anyone else.

U cant get a title shot by having 4 loses and 1 NC in your last 5 fights
He took DC to a decision on two days notice, I believe with 5 rounds he would have won. He beat, and KO'd Bisping in his fight before that. There is none more worthy, the time is now.

Dan Henderson for the title because fuck legitimacy.

Would like to see him starch Rockhold.

I like both of these fights. Throw in a rematch with Bisping--just in case he survives and beats Hendo--and I'm in. Or finally he can fight one of the most talked about what if fights for a long time in Moussousi, he's not done yet. Maybe a fight at LHW, like
a rematch with Vitor at LHW and another long awaited fight with Shogun. I wish I was I was a match maker lol, I mean, we do share the last name. <6>{<redford}

He took DC to a decision on two days notice, I believe with 5 rounds he would have won. He beat, and KO'd Bisping in his fight before that. There is none more worthy, the time is now.

How would he have won a five rounder? He was completely gassed, Cormier would've definitely finished him in 5.

How would he have won a five rounder? He was completely gassed, Cormier would've definitely finished him in 5.

Another kick to the ribs?

That reverse elbow that nearly landed?(like his cage rage KO)

Last second armbar / triangle combo like with Sonnen?

It's Goat stuff.

Shogun vs Anderson. Make it happen !

Shogun via nostalgia. WAR SHOGUN !!!!!

I think Uriah Hall remains an interesting matchup.

"Anderson Silva was never on my level"

Rockhold is the fight

I wouldn't mind him vs sodium Luke. There are glaring holes in Luke's game that a striker like Silva can cash in.

Back