Anderson Silva

Nice, wanting to fight a WW. again!

Would be a crazy fight though.

Last edited:
I'd pay 100 bucks for Diaz vs A. Silver

Ok moron, so Anderson isn't bigger than Nick?

Anderson is bigger, gsp is bigger, Robbie lawler is bigger, Scott smith is bigger, frank shamrock is bigger, joe Riggs is bigger. Why are you complaining when the fight will be at 185 and nick asked for it?

I think Anderson finishes him but I still would love to see this fight.

people would get excited for it but the fight would probably look like shit. both guys coming off losses and big lay offs. nick would probably out strike anderson at this point

926.gif

And? That doesn't dispute the fact that he is a natural Light Heavyweight that has fought at LH twice and dominated twice.
You can argue that the weight won't be that big of a factor for Diaz to overcome, you can even argue that Nick has no problem at MW, but the fact that Andy is a natural LH can't be disputed.

Silva maybe a natural LHW when he is not training and eating Whoppers, but he has easily made MW in all his fights.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kind of crazy how still to this day Nick never got dropped or rocked in all of his UFC fights.
Even in all of his losses, except for the Jeremy Jackson fight, no one has been able to really beat him down.
He gets hurt more in winning fights than in losses.

Say what you will about Nick Diaz, but him vs Anderson would sell a shit ton of PPV.

neither anderson nor nick diaz are close to title shots, so why not? the ufc is all about money anyway, so it works for everyone.

It's kind of crazy how still to this day Nick never got dropped or rocked in all of his UFC fights.
Even in all of his losses, except for the Jeremy Jackson fight, no one has been able to really beat him down.

Has he been dropped other than Daley since Jeremy Jackson?

silva needs this sort of matchup before jumping into the fray at 185. bisping makes sense too.

i know you said ufc, but nick has been dropped and rocked before. gomi, zaromskis, and daley all hurt him

ahh yes...because andersons striking has looked amazing in his last fights...getting dropped by chael, tagged by bonner, ko'd by chris, and dropped by chris. so world class lol.

Diaz has zero TD threat for Anderson to worry about. Lol at tagged by Bonnar. Standing still in front of the cage and dropping your hands tends to have that effect and Bonnar still barely landed decent shots.

Soares and Anderson should have ducked Weidman harder at the time when they were pushing for Diaz.

Anderson is going to obliterate him.

Back