Anderson Silva

And? That doesn't dispute the fact that he is a natural Light Heavyweight that has fought at LH twice and dominated twice.
You can argue that the weight won't be that big of a factor for Diaz to overcome, you can even argue that Nick has no problem at MW, but the fact that Andy is a natural LH can't be disputed.

Yes it can. AS started as a 168 fighter and moved up over the years.
AS has always been seen too big for the weight class because he was dominant.
Just look at GSP and JBJ, as soon as a champ is dominant he is too big for the weight class.

I don't even think Anderson is in the top 5 biggest MW's of the last year or two.

He was big at a stage, so was GSP, but the division got bigger across the board.

What a joke of a fucking fight. I guess the UFC will stoop to anything in order to get an easy win/payday though. The only bigger joke than the Cung Le garbage suggestion.

A retired, fresh off over a year of inactivity, fresh off two losses, WW for the comeback of the GOAT MW? Don't make me laugh. This is coming from a fan of Diaz too. What a joke.

Da Speeit lol

"I'm wrong but now all of a sudden I don't care!" no doubt one of the most pathetic cop-outs I've ever read on Sherdog.

Anderson is rumored to have 20+ wins in MT with only 1 or 2 losses, but according to Speeit, that's not a good record. I guess having a record with mostly wins isn't good, according to the Muay Thai master, Da Speeit.

Biggest mental midget on Sherdog, bar none.

Operative word = rumored. Thanks for confirming you haven't the slightest clue. Fabio has a *confirmed* record in boxing of 22-0. It's still a garbage resume. As a Silva fanboy, you aren't aware of the concept of quality competion, so you probably think he's a world beater in the world of boxing.

BOqzaf3CcAAQo5C.jpg:large

Lol, i hope this fight happens for the fans.

I'd love to see it happen.. but I don't think it will happen.

Nick wouldn't offer anything in the Trash-talk department that Sonnen already hasn't. He will get humiliated in the striking department. So, whats the point of this fight?. The answer is seeing Nick's scrawny ass going for a ride again.

Stupid fight, but at least we'd get to see Nick Diaz get embarrassed horribly and all butthurt again.

And? That doesn't dispute the fact that he is a natural Light Heavyweight that has fought at LH twice and dominated twice.
You can argue that the weight won't be that big of a factor for Diaz to overcome, you can even argue that Nick has no problem at MW, but the fact that Andy is a natural LH can't be disputed.

Natural in the sense that when he doesn't cut weight thats where he ends up? Anderson looked a little chub in his last fight with Bonnar at LHW, and Bonnar was clearly the much bigger man. Anderson started at WW in his career, don't forget that. He is a natural middleweight.

Back