Anderson Silva wants Zlatan at the world cup

As a football fan i can truthfully say ibrahimovic is nothing but an over confident c**t, he acts like he's god's gift to earth, he thinks he's the best player in the world when he's not even a fraction of how amazing Ronaldo and Messi are. Cannot stand the guy in the slightest.

Brazil is gonna win the cup
gonna need a new jersey after this, 6 stars!

Brazil is gonna win the cup
gonna need a new jersey after this, 6 stars!

I hope so because I get the feeling mass rioting may happen if they were to be beaten.

maya-jama-.jpg

Had to Google the woman in the video. You're welcome.

As a football fan i can truthfully say ibrahimovic is nothing but an over confident c**t, he acts like he's god's gift to earth, he thinks he's the best player in the world when he's not even a fraction of how amazing Ronaldo and Messi are. Cannot stand the guy in the slightest.

He is a cocky guy but there's no denying his talent and ability with a football.

His interviews are hilarious as well.

Don't mix your personal preferences with the evaluation of skill. Yes, Ibrahimovic is arrogant (it may be actually a wild understatement), and Messi and Ronaldo may score more goals, but no one scores goals that can even be remotely compared to Ibrahimovic. No other player has such an insane record of awesome goals.

Your hate for him is obviously getting in the way of any rational thought.

He's easily one of the best strikers ever. He's won numerous titles and scores ridiculous goals consistently

Best striker in the world at the moment.
Too bad we wont see him play in Brazil.

PS. yes he is arrogant but so is Jon Jones :)

Zlatan is a technical god and really one of the best in the world.
His only weakness is the character: in the big matches, he tends to not give his best.
But he is one who makes your team win championships alone, he played for several years in my favorite team, Inter FC.

The guy that folds in every big game he plays?

The guy who led a mediocre team to a great season.
Not saying he is the best, just throwing his name out there. Though I do think he is more efficient than Ag

I hope so because I get the feeling mass rioting may happen if they were to be beaten.

lols exactly

If they don't even make it into the finals...omg

But but... he is!

:redface:

Best striker in the world at the moment.
Too bad we wont see him play in Brazil.

PS. yes he is arrogant but so is Jon Jones :)

When asked what he got his wife for her birthday – ”Nothing, she already has Zlatan.”

“Arsene Wenger asked me to have a trial with Arsenal when I was 17. I turned it down. Zlatan doesn’t do auditions.”

His interviews and quotes are hilarious. Dude's ego is as big as the Petronas Towers or something. I don't think he is a complete and utter dick, though. Or maybe he is. But you could learn something from him.

Back