Anderson Silva wants Zlatan at the world cup

... thanks for sharing this?

... thanks for sharing this?

I take it that fight fans might be fans of other amazing athletes and would find it pleasantly surprising to see Anderson call a soccer player out. Or would enjoy the success that Anderson is enjoying. "Thank you" isn't a question. There's no need to write like a teenage girl.

Last edited:
nice bro! thanks

but I hope there will be no cup here... and I really feel about those who comes be safe....

I take it that fight fans might be fans of other amazing athletes and would find it pleasantly surprising to see Anderson call a soccer player out. Or would enjoy the success that Anderson is enjoying. "Thank you" isn't a question. There's no need to write like a teenage girl.

Well said,

Task is most likely gay

Zlatan - no time like now to regret having a Swedish citizenship.

Either Croatia or Bosnia Herzegovina citizenship he would've been playing for world cup in june.

the world cup is instantly less exciting without him there. However I have a feeling that this is the type of video that would piss him off lol

Ronaldo destroyed what was perhaps Ibrahimovic his last chance to play a world cup

well George Weah never played a World Cup, at least Ibra had some experiences ...

Lol.

Nice vid, thanks for sharing!

I'm sure there is a LOT of mututal hespect between Anderson and Zlatan. Zlatan is a Taekwondo black belt and it shows:

[YT]watch?v=_U-fXVwlDKE[/YT]

He will be missed
ibra-kick-o.gif

Here you see Zlatan take out 2 players in one go with his advanced ninjutsu

681976721.jpg

Back