Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Scenario More Likely Now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
This would be embarrassingly one sided. Anderson is the worst stylistic match up possible possible for Nick. It would sell though so why not

Of course. We are not sure if the first one can fight again, and the second one is already retired.

Would pay extra for this PPV if needed. Fight like that needs to happen.

you think the ufc takes home 40 dollars on every ppv? ur nuts...

think of 1000 employees salaries... venues, advertisements.. fighter pay, ppv points, bonuses.. travel...

i would be shocked if they took home even 20 bucks out of the 55.

depending on the card... if they sold a million maybe it gets up to 40 bucks per.

since salaries are the same amount no matter the numbers, advertisements probably cost much more for a card that big.. and so on

you realize the total fighters insurance alone costs 13 million dollars anually or more right? just medical and rx...

Dana, is that you?

What on earth math is that

He's talking about the additional revenue Nick generates being added to his base salary. So if Nick is making already $300k, then makes the UFC $400k, why not give him hafl of that $400, making it $500? Just for example. I think that's what he meant.

I'd watch it, but Nick Diaz would get slaughtered. Slow, walks forward, & eats punches and kicks until his opponent wears out. That might work when he's fighting guys much smaller than him, out of their prime, or not even near the top 20, but against Anderson it would be like when Homer Simpson fought Dedrick Tatum.

well he got fight with gsp which he shudnt but i would love to see

Back