Anderson Silva vs DC at LHW

I am serious. You are forgetting that Anderson has great reach and knock out power. I understand Anderson is a very weak wrestler, but Anderson is capable of knocking people out. Anderson has shown a willingness to fight at LHW before, so why not DC? Anderson signed on for 15 more fights, and the UFC is going to have a tough time finding people that want to fight him. DC is a great option!!!!!!!

Lol if you really think he's fighting 15 more times. Even at his work rate before the injury it would take him 7-8 years. And even funnier if you really think they can't find guys to take that payday. This fight won't happen because Anderson won't take it.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Couple years ago the first thirty reaponses would have been "Anderson toys with him and finishes via Matrix. If DC gets a td it's only because Anderson let him".

Answer would never have been that.

Anderson even years ago did get taken down by people, Chael, Hendo amongst..even Travis Lutter...
DC looked even more unstoppable at HW years ago..
And did you miss what he did to Hendo ..?

Anderson brilliantly dodged the LHW top competition even prior to Jon Jones's ascension, but he fought the Griffin, Bonnar and Irvins of the world.. and for a reason..!!!

Nowadays Cormier would smash any version of Anderson, let alone nowadays older, slower, with a weaker chin and less confidence one !

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Couple years ago the first thirty reaponses would have been "Anderson toys with him and finishes via Matrix. If DC gets a td it's only because Anderson let him".

Even when Anderson was P4P #1 not many would have picked him to destroy probably the best wrestler at heavyweight

I think Cormier would put a vicious beat down on Silva.

I am actually a fan of Silva but he would be manhandled badly

Well how is the UFC going to fill out his 15 fight contract? Are the going to put him up against 15 stand up fighters that he can toy around with like Diaz? I agree with you guys that DC probably ragdolls him to an easy UD, but this 15 fight contract should have some wrestlers for the Spider.

He's not gonna fight 15 more times.
That's just so he would finish his career in the UFC.
Let's wait til the Diaz fight first to see where AS is.
DC would kill Silva. Even before the Chris.

lol Anderson would probably want to fight Weidman another 5 times before getting in the cage with DC.

Lol if you really think he's fighting 15 more times. Even at his work rate before the injury it would take him 7-8 years. And even funnier if you really think they can't find guys to take that payday. This fight won't happen because Anderson won't take it.

Dana brought it up at the press conference, and I think the UFC should honor that contract if plausible. Who would you match him up with batman? The UFC already matched him up with a standup 170 guy that could probably make 155, just so the Spider could toy around with Diaz. If Spider toys around with Diaz, Dana will get pissed and put him up against a guy like Cormier.

Answer would never have been that.

Anderson even years ago did get taken down by people, Chael, Hendo amongst..even Travis Lutter...
DC looked even more unstoppable at HW years ago..
And did you miss what he did to Hendo ..?

Anderson brilliantly dodged the LHW top competition even prior to Jon Jones's ascension, but he fought the Griffin, Bonnar and Irvins of the world.. and for a reason..!!!

Nowadays Cormier would smash any version of Anderson, let alone nowadays older, slower, with a weaker chin and less confidence one !

Miiiiiiighty, I get the feeling you are claiming Anderson is overrated as a fighter.

Dana brought it up at the press conference, and I think the UFC should honor that contract if plausible. Who would you match him up with batman? The UFC already matched him up with a standup 170 guy that could probably make 155, just so the Spider could toy around with Diaz. If Spider toys around with Diaz, Dana will get pissed and put him up against a guy like Cormier.

The UFC will offer him fights until he retires. I will be beyond shocked if that lasts 15 fights.

Anderson has barely faced any of the top-10 MWs currently on the roster (just Weidman and Vitor). He's got plenty of fights to make his money on. I'd say bisping is next, or maybe Moussasi. And if you think it has to be a wrestler, Romero, Rockhold or Kennedy are there.

Although, the UFC will probably try to cash in on the Silva/Weidman trilogy that no one really wants to see right now.

He's not, he's just being realistic about what Anderson's skill set is and how he matches up with DC(poorly).

Interesting that you are a mind reader, but Miiiiighty did mention how Anderson dodged the top guys at LHW proir to Jones's claim to the top.

Back