Anderson Silva suspended one year, retroactive to date of the fight, Jan. 31. (NSAC)

So, we could see Anderson back in action by February, then?

Put it this way, given how stacked the cards are towards the end of 2015 with most champions fighting, don't be surprised to see Silva headline a card in February - they're gonna need headliners. I also wouldn't be totally surprised if he fought at 205lbs.

Sounds about right. What's everyone pissy about?

Why would you WANT to see a fighter like Anderson sidelined for longer?

GOAT is returning! Feed him rockhold after he loses to weidman then feed weidman to Silva. Cant wait.

And how have you come to that conclusion? Can you show anything even close to substantial to back it up? No? Then keep your mouth shut, maybe then people won't notice your stupidity.

As for the suspension and fine, they're basically no punishment at all, just a slap on the wrist. He most likely wouldn't have fought much sooner anyway and I doubt the purse cut hurts him much, he has that AS money.

hmm yea, maybe you should look at some of the past posts for the ppl calling AS a fraud & wanting a stricter suspension. not gonna do the work for you. if u do bother to look, just pm me the apology. no need to embarrass you here. :icon_chee

Why did he act so fucking goofy at the hearing?

What the fuck was up with the defense? A sexual enhancement pill?

I've always been a fan and always will be, but goddamn.

Dana protecting Anderson... blah blah blah. Right Shertards!?!?

Sounds about right. What's everyone pissy about?

Why would you WANT to see a fighter like Anderson sidelined for longer?

Because he's a cheater and isn't even man enough to own up?

hmm yea, maybe you should look at some of the past posts for the ppl calling AS a fraud & wanting a stricter suspension. not gonna do the work for you. if u do bother to look, just pm me the apology. no need to embarrass you here. :icon_chee

Ahh the classic "I'm not gonna bother" defense. Listen, jackass, that's not how it works. If you make a claim you have to back it up. Otherwise you're just a foolish little bitch.

Why did he act so fucking goofy at the hearing?

What the fuck was up with the defense? A sexual enhancement pill?

I've always been a fan and always will be, but goddamn.
Talk about killing your legacy...Fucking embarrassing.

Talk about killing your legacy...Fucking embarrassing.

The saddest part is it would have been SO easy to salvage the bulk of his legacy and perhaps even gotten a lighter sentence. Hell, I could write a statement in 10 minutes that would have saved most of his legacy off the top of my head.

What a waste.

Ahh the classic "I'm not gonna bother" defense. Listen, jackass, that's not how it works. If you make a claim you have to back it up. Otherwise you're just a foolish little bitch.

sigh... have a good day & enjoy Chaels next podcast. :icon_lol:

Just get back in the cage already!

I miss the thrill of an Anderson Silva fight.

It's kinda like the way I felt before a GSP fight except with a pulse afterward.

I can't fucking stand Chael
Anderson is a cheat, a fraud, and I hope he loses over and over again.

One of the reasons why he delayed the trial 3 times. That and his defense team couldn't come up with a better excuse than a guy from Thailand gave me a blue vial for my ED which I was too embarrassed to say that I was using, although of course he wasn't a doctor. After all that, that was the best you could do AS? F*CK YOU, you lying sack of sh!t!!!

Back