Anderson Silva removed from UFC rankings

UFC doesn't like people with potency problems, it reminds the owners too much about their own insecurities.

The UFC rankings were already long ago removed from my give a shit list

Not to be confused with my shit list

And replaced by Joanna, whatever.

P4P ranking don't matter one bit, they don't make any sense either.

Remembers back to a time when White used to bash the concept of rankings, and now pretty much every UFC interview brings them up.

Don't think he should have been there anyway seeing as Jones and Melendez have both been removed.

Sherdog probably still has them on their p4p list and as the #2 mw. What a joke.

I've thought for awhile that it was ridiculous that he was still on the P4P list.

How the fuck do you mix men and women in the p4p list...

Rankings are useless anyway. They manipulate that shit in house all the time. Sports entertainment gents

He's still ranked on the GOAT list

No he was removed from that permanently when he pissed hot for several roids and never admitted it. He is willing to cheat and lie, so he could have done it all his career

Don't they remove all suspended and often injured fighters as a policy? He'll get a ranking after his return win or loss I imagine, too bad so sad you lost your # in the meantime.

Fucking dumb considering I'm willing to bet 90% of the fighters on their ranking lists are on or have used PED's at some point. The denial is strong in these people.

Apparently Rousey would be the favorite against Dillishaw since they fight at the same weight and she's ranked ahead of him on the P4P list.

They should fight mos def. The silence in the audience after that beating would be priceless. They can even start with TJ locked in an armbar.

After he escapes the sub by mere flexing his bicep, they can give Ron a baseball bat and a switch blade. NOTHING will change. She will still get murdered.

Back