Anderson Silva pound for pound worst

some gems from the interview:

"I have a lot of work to do. Its normal"

"Chris the new champion"

"I working hard for long time, I have my story in this sport"

"Chris is new champion he good fighter but I train hard for rematch"

"I like mayweather he the good boxing in the world"

Did he lie? Lol

I love Anderson's interviews. They're hilarious.

anderson silva has been fighting in america since 2006, he was the champion for almost all those years. After making millions of dollars from the ufc it would not hurt him to learn the language.

'murica

Anderson Silva has been fighting in America since 2006, he was the champion for almost all those years. After making millions of dollars from the UFC it would not hurt him to learn the language.

I find these comments very funny...
More than 95% of the entire world population would be partying all day (or just chilling on their paradise place) for the rest of their lives if they had the money Anderson Silva has in the bank.

Learning new languages is for poor fuckers like me.

I find these comments very funny...
More than 95% of the entire world population would be partying all day (or just chilling on their paradise place) for the rest of their lives if they had the money Anderson Silva has in the bank.

Learning new languages is for poor fuckers like me.

I mean, it's like they don't even consider the fact that the guy can have other.. priorities. lol. He should just put family, work, sponsors aside and focus on english.

And i know it is possible to learn it even with all those constraints, but it is just as obvious that he does not prioritize it. Let me ask sherdog: why should he?

Did Japanese fans bitch that pride fighters didn't learn Japanese? Never heard people bitch about Fedor not speaking English.

I mean, it's like they don't even consider the fact that the guy can have other.. priorities. lol. He should just put family, work, sponsors aside and focus on english.

And i know it is possible to learn it even with all those constraints, but it is just as obvious that he does not prioritize it. Let me ask sherdog: why should he?

I think if Anderson had the dedication to the business/promotion aspect of the sport including learning English and giving people insight into who he is, he could pull a ton of new fans into the sport and sell a lot more PPVs than he does. Mayweather and GSP aren't bigger draws than Anderson because they are more exciting fighters they are bigger draws because they are 100% dedicated to promoting their brand. I don't hold anything against Anderson for not doing this but the potential is there if he wanted to do it.

I think if Anderson had the dedication to the business/promotion aspect of the sport including learning English and giving people insight into who he is, he could pull a ton of new fans into the sport and sell a lot more PPVs than he does. Mayweather and GSP aren't bigger draws than Anderson because they are more exciting fighters they are bigger draws because they are 100% dedicated to promoting their brand. I don't hold anything against Anderson for not doing this but the potential is there if he wanted to do it.

I completely agree with you, however we simply cannot expect it from him, as he made it clear through his actions during the years that he has/had been on top that this is not his goal...

It's not the lack of English as there is a translator there. It's that he acts extremely annoyed that he has to answer any questions. Every answer he gives is condescending and agitated almost no matter the question. He just doesn't have a very likable personality.

When exactly did you want him to say TS ?

You running out of things to complain about?

I can't believe the disrespect in this thread.

Anderson silva's best in the world, he's been champion in the UFC for a long time. Its normal.

His responses are still more detailed than a Bill Belichick interview.

Anderson is "Anderson" because Anderson is Anderson.

If he was somebody different then he wouldnt be who he is.

Anderson Silva has been fighting in America since 2006, he was the champion for almost all those years. After making millions of dollars from the UFC it would not hurt him to learn the language.

Oh well, as Weidman is the second coming of Christ, I guess we'll see in 6 years if he can speak portugese

TS, how many languages do you speak by the way?

Diaz gives much worse interviews, when he shows up.

That's why he should stop doing interviews in English. Fair enough, he's trying to be international and reach out to his fans all over the world, but just have a goddamned translator. His Portuguese interviews are so much more informative.

maybe if the freakin interviewers would ask him questions anderson cares about the interviews would be better. for example
"whos your favorite ninja turtle anderson?"
or maybe "hey anderson if you were a power ranger what color would you be"?

Lol

AS interviews > Weidman interwiews > Vitor interviews

Back