Anderson Silva pound for pound worst

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This guy is the pound for pound the worst interviewee in the UFC. Just listened to Anderson Silva on the MMA Hour. It was no surprise, but the answers he gave were terrible as usual. I know there is a language barrier but he gives no insight to anything. Has he ever said anything of substance in an interview?

some gems from the interview:

"I have a lot of work to do. Its normal"

"Chris the new champion"

"I working hard for long time, I have my story in this sport"

"Chris is new champion he good fighter but I train hard for rematch"

"I like mayweather he the good boxing in the world"

Every interview has "in the world" "train hard" and "respect" in it.

I hear Chris Weidman gives a shitty interview in Portuguese....

I'm a huge AS fan but I have to agree.

I love his interviews. I think his lack of info and constant trolling is fuckin hilarious.

Helax, is normal.

On one of the TTH shows they have Anderson give the pre-battle speech from Braveheart. It was priceless imo.

I love Anderson Silva even when I hate him.

maybe if the freakin interviewers would ask him questions anderson cares about the interviews would be better. for example
"whos your favorite ninja turtle anderson?"
or maybe "hey anderson if you were a power ranger what color would you be"?

I thought he was hilarious, especially his express and his slightly girl voice.

It's normal, come on guys, nothing, chillax, normal.
The same, the same.
Chris Weidman is a good boy.
Chris Weidman the new shamp.
I go to fight.
I hespect all the fighters/Dana/the UFC.
BJ Penn is the best.
I train hard for the hematch.

Every anderson post fight interview:

AHHHHHHHHH yeah, im glad to be here, for fight, for ufc, for fans! [opponent] was good fighter... good man, but now im training... more than ever... for put on show, THANK YOU, THANK EVERYBODY

That said, ask Weidman to put on an interview in Portuguese and it wouldn't be very good. Can't fault Anderson.

His Portugeuse interviews are much better. The dude just doesn't speak English very well.

I wonder if he's better in portuguese. I bet not much. It's part trolling, part lack of interest in the interview, and part he's been hit in the head a lot.

Speaking of Brazillians speaking english though, Machida is the fucking man. Guy takes time out to actively learn the language and is coming along in leaps and bounds.

About two years ago he had good english, but it was staggered {I... AM... LYOTO MACHIDA AND DESE... ARE MY... SIGNADURE... MOOOOVES), now its fluent and confident.

Machida rules.

I hear Chris Weidman gives a shitty interview in Portuguese....

Anderson Silva has been fighting in America since 2006, he was the champion for almost all those years. After making millions of dollars from the UFC it would not hurt him to learn the language.

Back