anderson silva PED use is justified

<BC1>

Conor will also follow in his masters footsteps, as will the Weidman ;)

Except that time he was on that cribs episode or whatever it was showing inside his house and he had syringes and roids in the background lol
mrzdwx.jpg

I believe he only got busted because he wasn't confident in his leg so he used steroids to heal and strengthen it.

nah, he needed help getting it up. that's why he got those pills from his buddy.

To me it looks like Anderson got old and had his leg injury. He then felt the need to use them to try to remain in the sport. He certainly didn't look more guilty in his prime than his opponents Belfort, Sonnen, Bonnar, Marquart, Leben, and perhaps others who all got caught while being closer to their prime than Silva.

I use to be an avid hater of fighters who were caught doing PED's. But about 50% of the best fighters in the sport have either been caught or have the look and ability that makes it seem very suspicious. Now days I just let the tests do their work and once the fighter serves their penalty, I don't hold anything against the fighter.

And lets be realistic. Do you really think being a whiny drama queen crying on here will make any difference at all? The UFC has went as far as they are going to go on the testing and penalties. Most of the people doing the whining are basically two faced. They complain about the guy who is up against their favorite fighter (example: GOAT competitors) while ignoring a majority of the others who have been caught doing PED's.

He failed his first ever random test lol
<6>

He would have cycled properly like he did for all the other scheduled ped tests he had if he knew when and where he was being tested.

Can someone tell me what exactly is in this picture. I don't know if my eyesight is horrible but can someone post exactly what this is with arrows on it? It would help if you have a better resolution pic of the actual product.

Back