Anderson Silva or Chris Weidman?

Picked Weidman in first time, and will do it again.

It's sad to see Anderson look old, though.

Wow, Anderson seems like the very heavy favourite. I think Weidman will sub him this time.

I expect Weidman to win. I think he will take Anderson down and whoop on him. But who knows what will actually happen, this fight will be nuts!

I picked Anderson by domination, but I dont think its gonna be dominant. It's gonna be a tough hard fought fight, but silva gonna get the finish.

I hope.

imma be heart broken if he loses again ;(

A lot of people eating their words in this thread.

I got Anderson in the rematch though.

Conversely though, how many threads have been made over the years predicting Anderson losing only for him to completely dominate his opponent?

Especially leading up to the Chael rematch?

oh snap this thread was from the first fight LOL

There is no way Anderson wins this.

Big Anderson fan , Shocked how many think a 38 year old man can reverse a loss at this age ...I got Weidman by sub in the 2nd round,,,,,,,,,Edit my bad just realized it is a old poll

Hmm, I was one of the 20 people who voted "Too close to call". Made some vCash from this fight as well.

wow just voted and noticed this is from first fight lol
all the people picking weidman were both wrong and right lol...he did win but not in any way shape or form close to the way 'weidman fans' said it would happen.

Yeah, GSP said this about Weidman

But then again, he also said this about Wonderboy Thompson

and then we saw this

tumblr_m2uxo9gAtm1r7beo2o1_r1_400.gif

the best striker does not mean you never get hurt on your feet, he was hesitating because fear of getting takedown, you are very deluded if you don't think Thompson would not beat Brown in pure striking competition

If it wasnt for beating munoz and becoming #1, why else would people want it? Because of chris wideman's name value? Lmao.

He is the flavor of the week.

The sad part is that, i am a huge silva fan, and i really want to see him fight the best, but weidman just isnt the best. I dont understand why people even want to see that fight!!

I think its the people that want to tarnish silvas name by continually saying he ducks. Its pathetic now.

ibpTAYvgSlVH1S.gif

hi-res-7488132_crop_north.jpg

Back