Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Jones lost his last two fights

GSP lost to Hendricks and first fight against BJ Penn

I never forget

485123.jpg

You look mad..

While Jones didn't look great in the last two fights, he didn't lose dude..

Neither GSP or JBJ had their leg broken during a fight.
AS saved by the doctor..

Jones lost his last two fights

GSP lost to Hendricks and first fight against BJ Penn

I never forget

Instead he gets KO’d, TKO’d, Submitted, Disqualified and Decisioned in the fights he does lose

Who the hell are you?
Lol I used to read the vesti a lot and post now and again. I remember your name whenever I saw posts about the UFC. The place was a wasteland last time I went there. Unfortunate as it was great fun back in the day.

Jon Jones never got triangled by a Welterweight in orange shorts. Jones never submitted to a flying heel hook or got KO’d by a wrestler.

Lol I used to read the vesti a lot and post now and again. I remember your name whenever I saw posts about the UFC. The place was a wasteland last time I went there. Unfortunate as it was great fun back in the day.

Yeah IGN stopped advertising the board and it fell off hard. Good times though. I still pop in every once and awhile

I mean it's hard to rely on judges saving you when you can't even reach the final bell

Last edited:
Wtf does "save his legacy" mean? Wouldn't Anderson's be beyond tarnished right now if Jon would lose his legacy with one close loss?

Jones could've lost and retired, or lost and proceed to go on a long losing streak like Anderson has, and his status as a legend wouldn't change.

Back