Anderson Silva, Michael Bisping Once Again Trading Jabs

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I am as Anderson fan. Always been.
But I am here stating I do not agree with a title shot for him.

link: http://www.mmanews.com/anderson-silva-michael-bisping-once-again-trade-verbal-jabs/
spiderandersonsilva 1 - Where did this punch come from?
2 - Kick in the mouth! Where did it come from?
3 - I will run from this guy! I hope they'll help me in this fight!
4 - I think I'm going to go to sleep and I'll come back later, because I'm at home! It is always good to fight at home. God Save the Queen!

The day I knocked someone out and ended up losing by points. In the Queen's land it is no different from Brazil, fighting at home has its advantages! God save the Queen!

1d
  • mikebispingThis is only in response to @spiderandersonsilva Your still whining on Instagram about the decision. Saying I ran the whole time and you knocked me out lol. First off, I backed you up the entire fight and dropped you twice, also I clearly out struck you the entire fight. You landed a cheap shot in the third which dropped me at the end of the round, not KO'd me lol. Man, your so used to everyone bowing down to you, your head is messed up. You lost! Deal with it. A true martial artist should have honour and respect in defeat as well as victory. Also they don't take steroids, you sir are a fake!!!!!
...and I am afraid UFC might just do it instead of against a top contender (i.e. Yoel)

What do we have to do to get MMA treated as a sport by tis promotion????

no interest in that rematch

Bisping vs Yoel

Silva vs Weidman #3

Both want a big payday. Bisping wants to defend his title with the least risk.

IMO this is a bad look for Silva.....stop crying, Bisping out pointed you, then he went on to win a title and defend it once.

Silva pry should have shown more urgency in their fight. Several times he could have finished Bisping I felt, and Silva just like..... looked at him.

For the record I am a big Spider fan....but still a bad look for him.

Damn right bisping you tell em buddeh

Anderson is still salty and Bisping just tooled him again.

I love Anderson Silva whole heartedly. He was robbed in the first fight, Bisping should accept that.

Those two sentences are not related to each other.

<6>

You lost Silva. Fuck off with your fake humility. You tried to sway the ref by jumping on the cage celebrating after a cheap shot.

He was never that good.

Last time bisping traded jabs with Anderson be dropped and wobbled him.

yeah Anderson shouldnt talk shit, he didnt at his best and he shouldnt feel the need to now.

and i dont care when, why, how but if Bisping would beat Andy again there goes his P4P Goat talk forever.

Silva had no cheap shot in that fight. That KO knee from Silva was clean and well timed. Now if we're talking about cheap shots, let's talk about Bisping's 2 shots to the groin in the Hendo fight...which were his only significant strikes

Back