Anderson Silva :"Jon Jones is a great person with millions of fans, just like me."

I have no particular reason to think Anderson Silva is a great person. I have a slew of reasons to think Jon Jones is not a great person.

Both are great fighters.

I agree with Anderson. But still, it's fun to poke fun. If Jones hadn't done blow we wouldn't have been blessed with pages worth of shoops.

Hmm he's no decent guy.

This is the person who waited with a shotgun for that guy waiting to kill him. I forgot his name.

Good thing he didn't turn up that day.

Master Rafael Cordeiro

Lets see...

Multiple children with 2 different women (that we know of) all out of wedlock as a professed Christian.

Drunk driving and crashed his Bentley (gift from Lorenzo) with 2 women in his car.

Doing cocaine during training camp/1 month away from a hugely hyped title fight.

Throwing haymakers during a public promo event.

Eye pokes

Whats not to like? He is a stereotypical young American pro athlete lol

All those things don

media and fans are overeacting this Jon Jones situation so he did some crack so what?? first of all im not condoning the action but at the same time are we all going to play saints and pretend we've NEVER done any sort of shit like that our similar in our life? whether it be marijuana,crack, acid or whatever

Are you trolling or just that dumb.

If sherdog is any indication, jones doesn't have fans.

Everyone makes mistakes for sure. Jones' mistakes are just multiplied because he has presented himself in a very unlikable light.

Jones fans? Outside of his circle of friends, trainers, family, and bastards...who exactly are jones fans?

I'm a bones fan and think he get so much flack because his life is in the spot light. Is anyone perfect on Sherdog? He made a mistake, get the fuck over it, you don't know him as a person, you just help make him rich. Anderson is completely right and Jones will have a legendary career and this will be a small bump on his road to glory.

Jones fans? Outside of his circle of friends, trainers, family, and bastards...who exactly are jones fans?

Well.
Highest paid, highest endorsed, most pervasive main stream media presence and GOAT...

Everyone not on Sherdog?

That and DC hadn't lost a round.

To recognize how great Jones is one should see how great DC is.

Over 65 percent of sherdog had DC before the fight lol.

In a short while no one will really have any choice to accept Jones as GOAT though.

After he beats Gus a second time there will be no argument left.

Wise Anderson is GOAT of GOATs

Back