Anderson Silva :"Jon Jones is a great person with millions of fans, just like me."

Jones is a guy that had a sound education, is an accomplished individual and a father.

I'm tired of the people speaking about him like he's a teenager that still needs to learn not to drink and drive, do drugs or pick fights in public.

I'm tired of the people speaking about him like he's a teenager that still needs to learn not to drink and drive, do drugs or pick fights in public.

Then he should act like an adult.

He demolished Cormier and outwrestled him and that is sloppy?

Demolished?

MMA hyperbole is out of control; Jones solidly outpointed Cormier and managed to do so without ever having him in trouble.

Wonder if they train (have trained) together. Would love to be a fly on the wall, watching them spar.

Lets see...

Multiple children with 2 different women (that we know of) all out of wedlock as a professed Christian.

Drunk driving and crashed his Bentley (gift from Lorenzo) with 2 women in his car.

Doing cocaine during training camp/1 month away from a hugely hyped title fight.

Throwing haymakers during a public promo event.

Eye pokes

Whats not to like? He is a stereotypical young American pro athlete lol

Jones and Anderson are like water. They just flow.

forgivable-mistakes.jpeg

jj fan disguised as hendricks' fan?

DEMOLISHED cormier?

hahaha, wheres that fight, i want to see it too

2 fake guys

Still surprises me how people thought Anderson is some decent guy

Lets see...

Multiple children with 2 different women (that we know of) all out of wedlock as a professed Christian.

Drunk driving and crashed his Bentley (gift from Lorenzo) with 2 women in his car.

Doing cocaine during training camp/1 month away from a hugely hyped title fight.

Throwing haymakers during a public promo event.

Eye pokes

Whats not to like? He is a stereotypical young American pro athlete lol

Jones also chased, caught, and restrained a purse snatching mugger just hours before a title fight.

THe guy has issues but who doesn't?

Jones haters will never cease to amaze me the guy is GOAT and they just cant deal with it so they tear down the man because they cant touch the Champ.

2 fake guys

Still surprises me how people thought Anderson is some decent guy

Hmm he's no decent guy.

This is the person who waited with a shotgun for that guy waiting to kill him. I forgot his name.

Good thing he didn't turn up that day.

I wouldn't say demolished...more like dominated.

Jones dominated DC in that he outwrestled and Olympic caliber wrestler, outstruck an undefeated AKA fighter, and outworked one of the best new HW/LHW to come along in recent years.

I wouldn't say demolished...more like dominated.

Jones dominated DC in that he outwrestled and Olympic caliber wrestler, outstruck an undefeated AKA fighter, and outworked one of the best new HW/LHW to come along in recent years.

That and DC hadn't lost a round.

To recognize how great Jones is one should see how great DC is.

Over 65 percent of sherdog had DC before the fight lol.

In a short while no one will really have any choice to accept Jones as GOAT though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back