Anderson Silva is gonna TKO Adesanya

I have this feeling.

Spider bless.
GOAT.
a.jpeg
this must be a typo ....trust me it will be the other way around

How does it usually end when a young, impressive, up and coming fighter on a roll faces an aging over the hill veteran?

Exactly. See Overeem vs. Stipe, Ngannou and Blaydes. And granted, guys like Overeem, Anderson and Arlovski may still beat some lesser (and less dangerous) younger fighters. But they don't fare well against the next generation who have strong finishing abilities.

UFC overhypes the shit out of anyone on a roll. First its Darren Till, then Ortega now it's this guy etc.

Wait, it's only the UFC who overhypes? I seems to remember guys like Will Brooks and Hector Lombard getting huge amounts of hype, including claims they may be the best in their divisions. The UFC was actually the place where their hype bubbles burst.

I’m a huge Silva fan, but this is a tough fight for him. That being said, another striker is the most winnable match for him. I’d be ecstatic if he were to pull it off but don’t see it happening. I think he’s still good enough to avoid being Ko’d though. Adesanya wins by decision in a largely uneventful affair is my prediction.

How does it usually end when a young, impressive, up and coming fighter on a roll faces an aging over the hill veteran?

I like Silva but yea most likely Silva is going to get KO'd worst than the Weidman fight.

Will root for Silva but wouldn't put money on him.

I see silva embaressing izzy tbh

This is a setup. Dana complained about liddell, but Chuck fought an old man. Anderson is in with a young lion

Hes training with alex peira the guy who izzy couldnt beat and got ktfo in kickboxing so.. Safe to say silva is gonna look amazing

Silva will reclaim what is his izzys head robbys head or gastelum and his belt

He did good for a guy in his 40s who was facing a guy in his prime and was running around claiming his stand up was next level and he was player one.

He was clearly slower, and could not pull the trigger anymore.

It's on the younger guy who claimed he was gonna ko him and show how next level he is.

Back