Anderson Silva is clearly limping

He was definitely limping. I hope it doesn't effect his fight.

In some embedded episodes I though he was limping but I took it for Silva joking around. But here it may actually looks like he is limping and trying to hide it.

i think he was noticeably limping in ep 3 of the embedded, and bisping saw it.

I heard fractured bones ache when its very cold. Dont know if true never broke any bones. Maybe that's why he's limping a little...

No limp, just looks like he's walking like it's cold there

I can sort of see it. It looked like he wasn't putting much weight on his left leg.

Not really a surprise if true. He's 40 and broke his leg horrifically.

they just showed in between rounds some footages with silva entering the building.
he looks just fine

Yall are reaching lmao, doesn't look like he's limping at all. Don't worry, Silva is going to absolutely obliterate Pissping, no need to try and make early excuses for him.

It looked like he was limping to me as well, but I'm not a certified pimp like most of Sherdog, so maybe I'm missing something.

i really dont know why he insist in fighting. I noticed that in the Diaz lead up. It will never fully heal. specially when all he does is fight and train on it. its a bitch. i broke mine when i was 26 and 20 years later i still feel it. winter time is worst here in Canada. But i dont think he will keep fighting for much longer. he needs to fully heal and recover. no hard training or kicking, running. i think he has 1 more fight.

An elite fighter at the end of his career? Yeah, I would expect legit injuries that won't be going away.

Wanna see Bisping go directly to his injury.....11-5 or 1-7 elbows will suffice.....Make him PAY for "all those _____'s in the ass" Mikey!

He just stubbed his toe. By the way Bisping looks fucking ALPHA in that clip damn... Jelly.

UFC just posted an Instagram video of Silva and Bisping arriving at the arena. Anderson is definitely limping while walking. His left leg seems to be giving him trouble. If he can't mask it, it must be pretty serious.

All day pimping

'cause he's a pimp and he's heard TS is in the arena and is going to bitch slap him.

Back