Anderson Silva is a free agent!

If Silva and Coker got together and had full understanding what was expected from Andy at this point in his career- something could be worked out . Andy could finish out career on a 4 fight deal with a DESERVED picked out 4 opponents and could actually be a win win.

Flip side of coin- this is more of a respect thing on Scott's side of things. He doesn't want any part of the integrity of Andy's legacy going south.

ZZTXgMr.gif

Bellator doesnt have anderson silva money cuz dazn is getting rid of them.

Fedor hasn't cut weight in his mma career. Doubt he starts now. I imagine its hw or bust when it comes to booking a match with fedor.
Didnt he cut some for the hendo fight? 220 or whatever, feels like I remember his team taking about that at the time, some trial run for lhw.

How drunk are you?

you act like viacom is some mom and pop shop. they care about rating anderson silva would be rating. rememeber they put on data 5000 vs kimbo slice for rating which they got.

I would love to see Silva get some testosterone back in him and then beat the crap out of Mousasi.

Didnt he cut some for the hendo fight? 220 or whatever, feels like I remember his team taking about that at the time, some trial run for lhw.
If he did do any cutting he never agreed to a weight limit change. The fight was contested at HW, not a catch weight. Henderson weighed 207, fedor came in at 223 which was a bit more trim than usual but he didn't appear to be cutting, nor was there modified weight limit to the hw 265.

you act like viacom is some mom and pop shop. they care about rating anderson silva would be rating. rememeber they put on data 5000 vs kimbo slice for rating which they got.
I literally don't care if they sign him or not.. i just posted what Ariel said.

Back