News Anderson Silva headed to HOF

I don't hate Halls of Fame, but I do think there should be, ya know, an actual hall of fame, not just some list.

WWE and UFC both bug me with that.

I think Burl Ives and W.C. Fields were inducted to the pioneer wing.

GOAT in his own way, his actual overall skillset and tool bag of techniques is far and away the most impressive to me all time.

Incredible longevity as well, which is a testament to truly how much of a savant he was. It'll be a very long time until we get someone like him again (if ever), in that respect.

My favorite fighter

I figured he was already in it, shows how much I pay attention to the UFC hall of fame

Makes no sense that khabib got in hof before Silva
It is because Silva was still fighting, and outside the UFC. They do this so they don't add value to the fighter, and also in case they get beaten badly.

I think most people thought that he was already in there because, there is no fucking way that they put Griffin in there before Anderson... This feels bad, like a huge fuck up of an afterthought..

Anderson had some words about the new regime that has taken over the UFC.

Frankly I thought it was posible he would be snubbed for this kind of thing.

Wait.... he wasn't like the first one there ?

Bizarre. If there is anyone worthy of the HOF , its Silva.

GOAT in his own way, his actual overall skillset and tool bag of techniques is far and away the most impressive to me all time.

Incredible longevity as well, which is a testament to truly how much of a savant he was. It'll be a very long time until we get someone like him again (if ever), in that respect.

My favorite fighter

I was literally just rewatching some of his fights yesterday, his style looks alien compared to everyone else. His TDD wasn't great but instead of holding on hoping for a ref to save him, he fought and finished the fight from his back.

Why is GSP modern wing but Anderson is pioneer wing?

Pioneer wing is for anyone that fought before 2000. That's why Matt Serra is in the pioneer wing, which is madness.

Hall of fame is the worst stupidest concept

Every sport has one but there is usually some level of transparency around the process. The UFC HOF feels very random. There's really no rhyme or reason to the order in which they induct people every once and awhile. .

Why is GSP modern wing but Anderson is pioneer wing?

Think UFC counts fights of promotions it acquired(even Fedors stats are available on the UFC pages) and AS debuted in Pride in 2002 even if GSP debuted in the UFC proper first in 2004. This is how Sakuraba got into the HOF with like 1 UFC fight.

AS's also 6 years older than GSP if they do it by birthday.

A juicer makes the Hall of Fame.
Makes it totally legit.

Get over yourself, it is just pathethic. You can try to demean the accomplishments of these great athletes all you want, but you will still be you.

Get over yourself, it is just pathethic. You can try to demean the accomplishments of these great athletes all you want, but you will still be you.

If they were so great they would be good just the way they are.

Back