Anderson Silva haha! Awesome!

forestzemel

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So let me start off by saying I never liked Anderson, maybe it was because I misinterpreted his showboating for cockyness or something about him rubbed me the wrong way but..... I'm truly starting to like this guy, too bad it's this late in his career. That seems to happen to me a lot.

If anyone watched the press conference did you catch the part where the reporter asked "Why do you think people aren't respecting Weidman? Is it the media? Things you've read?"

Anderson replies with "The guy killed me... you need to hespect the champion"

Haha that's awesome... So classy in defeat can't help but appreciate someone like this, aside from everything he's done for the sport.

Anywho thought I'd share, maybe interest more people in watching it :) Thanks.

Good reply.....cant wait for this rematch. I think Anderson will dominate and win by finish

No matter what the outcome, I'm more hyped for this rematch than any fight I can remember for a long while

What can you expect him to say though? He got killed doing something very foolish

Im gonna call Silva in a rematch. However i wont be surprised if Weidman wins

Weidman is gonna defend and make Silva look like an idiot again

What can you expect him to say though? He got killed doing something very foolish

He could say "I don't know, he's pretty good. He caught me," like about 85% of the other fighters in the UFC would do.

Anderson gets his belt back December 28th.

He could have said many things. The fact that you can't give the guy a break even now just shows how much of a sorry hater you are.

Weidman didn't make Silva look like an idiot, Silva made Silva look like an idiot.

Weidman took him down and punched his face in. From then on Silva didn't want any part of the ground. He clowned to keep the fight standing and hoping Weidman would fall into his trap. Therefore, Weidman made Silva look like an idiot

That's funny. Especially since Anderson and his team weren't respecting Chris Weidman beforehand.

Can't wait for this. Love Anderson, hespect Chris.

a silva is badass and always will be. one loss to cw doesn't mean jack shit.

That's funny. Especially since Anderson and his team weren't respecting Chris Weidman beforehand.

They all said he was a great fighter but still an unknown name.
Is that not respecting? It was the fucking truth...
Silva vs Weidman sold like just 100k more than Silva vs Bonnar, a card in Brazil (those always sell really bad) against a terrible opponent.

They all said he was a great fighter but still an unknown name.
Is that not respecting? It was the fucking truth...
Silva vs Weidman sold like just 100k more than Silva vs Bonnar, a card in Brazil (those always sell really bad) against a terrible opponent.

Perrichet loves to complain and whine about Anderson. Just let him do his thing.

This is definatley a fight I am payn $$ to.see

Back