Anderson Silva front kicking Vitor Belfort - drawn

ITT: Good artwork, and morons..

Successful thread, imo.

Great work, your extremely talented. Not an easy drawing to do with the dark background.

I can't believe he got banned for fooling around/being silly.
Fuck this place is horrible.

For some reason only now I realized exactly how high Anderson's knee was. What a beautiful kick.

Great drawing skills, TS. I wish I had any talent for this.

Class drawing mate ignore all the people bitching on. Most of them will not even read the thread as Kai Sui in the 10th post backed you up.

You guys are great, haters dont bug me one bit lol.

Funny, my first impression was "that doesn't look like Silva in the face." Then I saw the actual picture and thought, "wow, that picture doesn't look like Silva, but that drawing sure got it right."

I guess Silva was clinching his jaw and tilting his head, giving his face a fuller look.

I was on the verge of thinking this was traced, mainly because I stared at the original photo and yours, basically without finding any error in detail, right down to the wrinkles in their shorts. But after checking out your FB page, man..... I guess speculation of your authenticity can be considered one of the highest forms of a compliment. Congrats.

Also, props for having the patience for being able to put in the time necessary for a drawing that good. I read a quote on your FB that said every time you finish a drawing all you see are the areas that could be improved. I'm the same way when it comes to attention to detail, but I'm no where near as patient, or talented haha.

Last edited:
Or is it photoshop charcoal effect. And where's Mazzagotti???

Unfortunately this is a problem for all of those great sketch artists out there. To copy a photo like that with immaculate detail; the closer it gets to the real photo, the more it will be the same as a photoshop charcoal effect or whatever.

All being said, that is an amazing piece, and the guy trolling about the perspective and/or Andersons stare needs to grow a pair and stop being jealous.

Back