Anderson Silva front kicking Vitor Belfort - drawn

Johanas

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Camera didn't pick up a lot of the detail, but its done. This took 50 hours and 8 charcoal pencils to complete. 44 inches by 30 inches. (Just under 1/2 real life scale)

Please head to my page for more drawings and for the time lapse video that will follow after I sift through the many hours footage.

https://www.facebook.com/kyllerkyle

..and of course, share, like, favorite, comment.. Anything. I'm doing my best to get this drawing in the hands of Dana White, the UFC, or Anderson Silva :)

Thanks everyone!

326026_309628429137470_1670017409_o.jpg

Like my Facebook page :)

Camera didn't pick up a lot of the detail, but its done. This took 50 hours and 8 charcoal pencils to complete. 44 inches by 30 inches. (Just under 1/2 real life scale)

Please head to my page for more drawings and for the time lapse video that will follow after I sift through the many hours footage.

https://www.facebook.com/kyllerkyle

..and of course, share, like, favorite, comment.. Anything. I'm doing my best to get this drawing in the hands of Dana White, the UFC, or Anderson Silva :)

Thanks everyone!

326026_309628429137470_1670017409_o.jpg

Like my Facebook page :)

Real good stuff man.

Anderson was on the left in real life.

silva_belfort_kick.jpg

and there is no "left" depends on the side of the ring youre watching he will be either on youre left or right or across you. the end

That is beautiful. Great job dude! Keep up the hard work! I love it! :)

And does it really matter what side he's on?

Amazing drawing!

and there is no "left" depends on the side of the ring youre watching he will be either on youre left or right or across you. the end

Well assuming that is true, in the drawing Anderson appears to be looking over Victor's head. That's another mistake.

Well assuming that is true, in the drawing Anderson appears to be looking over Victor's head. That's another mistake.

either youre high, or drunk or stupid. there is no assuming, assuming makes an ass out of yourself and me. Its a fact, think about it.. And look at the picture i put of the actual fight, his drawing is exactly the same, anderson silva eyes exactly the same spot. he had a mean stair down.

either youre high, or drunk or stupid. there is no assuming, assuming makes an ass out of yourself and me. Its a fact, think about it.. And look at the picture i put of the actual fight, his drawing is exactly the same, anderson silva eyes exactly the same spot. he had a mean stair down.

No, the eyes are wrong. And you weren't there for the fight so how in the f*** can you know where everyone was seated, sometimes things get shifted around to make the arena look more full. Dana knows all kinds of tricks like that to fool people into liking mma.

No, the eyes are wrong. And you weren't there for the fight so how in the f*** can you know where everyone was seated, sometimes things get shifted around to make the arena look more full. Dana knows all kinds of tricks like that to fool people into liking mma.

video-anderson-silva-vitor-belfort-ufc-126.gif

Not sure if this guy is trolling or just stupid

Great work TS. Keep it up, and keep sharing.

Stop. Leave the thread.

That's awesome, dude. Did you just kinda trace over the photo posted in this thread, or just use it for reference?

Back