Anderson Silva eyeing for fight against George St. Pierre in 2019

Anderson...Who??!......He should at least be fighting some cans before asking favors.....but clean this time...

Acting like he is a GOAT after been suspended for cheating twice..........

The WW GOAT who hasn’t lost since 2007 that won the MW title recently vs MW GOAT who has 1 win in 4 years and has had a disgraceful end to a career?

That’s a superfight?

Either you are easily pleased or a super nuthugger
MW GOAT who has been fighting since 97 and still winning fights at the highest level?

Does Anderson know that it's 2018 and not 2009? Superfight my ass.

But I thought GSP fighting Bisping was a sign of cowardice. Bisping beat Anderson.

This fight does not make sense business wise anymore. GSP still has his aura while Anderson does not. Why wouldn't he just wait for the winner of Conor/Khabib, make a fuck ton of money and retire into the sunset?

Now....if Silva wants to fight......the fight to make is : Silva vs Nick Diaz 2.....

That will sell.....

But I thought GSP fighting Bisping was a sign of cowardice. Bisping beat Anderson.

Technically, yes. But not really.

bisping-silva-knee-third-round.gif

It’s still one of the bigger fights that could be made.

Everyone still wants to see it, except most GSP fans.

Because Anderson is not “deserving”. That’s the only reason why. Nothing else.
<{silvanormal}><209Bitch>

What has Anderson done that makes him deserving? He is not the biggest fight for GSP. Anderson is losing and has been using PED’s.

GSP was shit scared back and can make easier money now. Will never happen.

lmao @ delusional silva nuthuggers

the guy hasn't won a fight in the better half of a decade

meanwhile GSP just took his divisions belt from a guy who beat anderson that used to fight at 205

I would give my left nut to see Anderson Rich Franklin GSP’s nose.

But I know GSP will never play ball.

I doubt he will even fight Habib.

I can't believe people still clamor for this fight, absolutely retarded. 5 or 6 years ago yeah, huge; but like everyone has said forever Anderson has done nothing but lose and tarnish his legacy with failed drug tests so why on earth is there any reason for GSP to fight him? It does nothing for his legacy to beat a washed up 43 year old with 1 and 6 record in his last 7 and that win being highly controversial .

However , it does a ton of damage to the legacy of he lost, terrible decision at this stage of his career and if we know a thing about GSP it's that he rarely makes bad decisions.

There are way more interesting and important fights to make when he's only got a few left. Forget anderoid, begging for a fight pay day he no longer deserves. Back of the line

He wants a money fight and is tired of facing guys who want to use him as a stepping stone.

Back