Anderson Silva eez the bess

I did read the thread. TS has created countless similar threads before it’s nothing new.

I saw you posted about GSP in a Anderson tribute thread on the back of your thread about GSP fans supposedly ruining Sherdog

What a mug
You did not read the thread. Otherwise you would understand. Don't have to make more shit up.

bdFLUGk.gif

- 16-0 UFC Win Streak
- 11 UFC Championship Fight Wins (should be 12 if MJ of BJJ made weight
- 7 Year 17 Fight Unbeaten Streak
- Greatest Highlight Reel In UFC History
- Has Defeated Top 5 Opponents at 170, 185, 205

Defeated:

- Dan Henderson (was ranked top 5 at light heavyweight and middleweight at the time)

- Hayato Sakurai (who was ranked #1 at welterweight at the time)
- Rich Franklin
- Vitor Belfort
- Carlos Newton
- Forrest Griffin
- Nate Marquardt
- Demian Maia
- Yushin Okami
- Chael Sonnen

Unified the UFC Middleweight and Pride Welterweight Championships vs Dan Henderson

24axutu.jpg

Has the greatest highlight reel of all time in MMA

gOH3BrB.gif

V0Stkbr.gif

asilvafinfranklin_medium.gif

6NnfQd.gif

He go for the fight, he go for give for the fans the good show.
silvavsfranklin2_medium.gif

UMLQi4A.gif

45.gif

untitled-420s22.gif

1.gif

silva%20v%20irvin%20leg%20kick%20counter.gif

sonnen-whoops.gif

anderson-silva-3.jpg

The bess

MZ1KONt.gif

I give thanks for reading, I give thanks for the hespecht, God Bless you Sherdog, eez normal, thass eet.
giphy.gif
Chris Leban was a solid win at the time too, he was 15-1 on a 4 or 5 fight winning streak and being talked about as the next contender for the belt with a win over Anderson.

Obviously that didn't work out so well though and Anderson effortlessly destroying him stole his soul.

He also has a pretty impressive victim list of guys he was the first to stop with strikes (Leban included).

Anderson is legendary and had an unreal run. However I cant have him as goat cause idk how much did Roids helped to build that streak. I am a big fan but thats the truth. Same with Jon. (Both are extremely talented roids or not....)

2 Failed Steroid tests, including testing positive for steroids in his first ever random test.

If Anderson juiced to fight a WW in Nick Diaz, I'm inclined to believe that he juiced to fight legit competition in his division especially when the stakes were much higher, and more money was on the line.

You cannot be a proven cheater, and still be the best at anything. It is self contradictory. If you were the best you wouldn't have to cheat.

Yeah bud, I don’t blame GSP, Anderson was much bigger and was a very dangerous fight for him, it would be a very risky fight for GSP to take.
Or how about the biggest fact...that Anderson was on steroids.

GSP said clearly that Anderson can drop down for a WW fight or at least Catch Weight fight, since Anderson was fighting at WW past the age of 25, and the body doesn't 'naturally' grow in mass and size after the age of 25.

Turns out GSP knew all along that Anderson was on something. Props to GSP- who paid out of his own pocket to be the first WADA tested MMA fighter in history, for not fighting a proven steroid cheat in Anderson.

Sorry bud, nothing personal... Anderson had a great championship run. I was a huge fan. I hated Weidman for what he did to Anderson. I was heartbroken when Anderson snapped his leg... but the facts don't change that Anderson has been proven to be a multiple time cheat.

We have to accept it and move on.

Fuck that, you are a good poster, you don’t do anything malicious, keep doing your thing my guy. Respect.
I know, I bring the knowledge. If you can’t understand sarcasm or whatever that’s your problem for being a noob, anyone with a brain knows that Carolina card looks like shit.

You did not read the thread. Otherwise you would understand. Don't have to make more shit up.

I don’t understand why are you talking about GSP in a Anderson tribute thread? Yeah exactly.

What am I making up? About your GSP threads?

hahahaha i had no idea who this Cali dude was until that whiny as fuck pathetic thread about GSP fans all because @ferrari upset him LOL.

god damn this kid is sad.
@SKITZADACTYL knows . @Calipwnia is a sad loser whos only motivation in life is shitting on the greatest fighter of all time and the greatest poster of all time (me) while being obsessed with me.
I dont give him much attention though , He doesnt really deserve it.

@SKITZADACTYL knows . @Calipwnia is a sad loser whos only motivation in life is shitting on the greatest fighter of all time and the greatest poster of all time (me) while being obsessed with me.
I dont give him much attention though , He doesnt really deserve it.
You lie. You give me a lot of attention! See you tomorrow in your GSP trying to convince people he is goat thread.

I don’t understand why are you talking about GSP in a Anderson tribute thread? Yeah exactly.

What am I making up? About your GSP threads?
You don’t understand I know. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

You don’t understand I know. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

Reading something that doesn’t make sense is on you. Bringing up GSP in a Anderson tribute thread and claiming I am making things up without saying what is just another case of you having no point

Anderson was one of the best.... some people will knock him bc of the failed test (I don't... I'm realistic, most professional athletes are gassed to the gills) but he was exciting, and never had a boring fight. He could be taunting you, and barely fighting and still win the fight.

Him, Fedor, GSP, and Jones are all in the GOAT argument... I have GSP and Jones at the top though, GSP avenged both of his losses, was a 2 division champ, and never pissed hot (he may have been juicing, but he did it smart if he was) and Jones is basically undefeated (that Hamill DQ was bullshit, and even though it was ruled a DQ he TKO'd the HW Champ)

Your reasoning for not liking AS was because of fans on this forum. I was wondering if you extended the same to GSP.
no because I obviously view this forum differently and how things went than you do. I recall thinking AS fans being douchier by far and more ridiculous than GSP fans. You don't have to agree but that was my observation of how things were at the peak of their careers here.

Anderson Silva was an unbeatable God here and GSP was not nearly viewed in the same light. Some people did view GSP this way too but the amount of people were far fewer.

no because I obviously view this forum differently and how things went than you do. I recall thinking AS fans being douchier by far and more ridiculous than GSP fans. You don't have to agree but that was my observation of how things were at the peak of their careers here.

As a Silva fan, you're right. I remember lurking sherdog during AS' prime and most Silva fans were stupid.
Nowadays we are far fewer (natural selection) and the average IQ of a Silva fan is 130+

2 Failed Steroid tests, including testing positive for steroids in his first ever random test.

If Anderson juiced to fight a WW in Nick Diaz, I'm inclined to believe that he juiced to fight legit competition in his division especially when the stakes were much higher, and more money was on the line.

You cannot be a proven cheater, and still be the best at anything. It is self contradictory. If you were the best you wouldn't have to cheat.
All happened after USADA...
Some people kept fighting and no IV rehydration screwed over a lot of the older generation.
I appreciate he kept fighting rather than retiring once new testing and new breed came to challenge him.
For his era he was the goat

All happened after USADA...
Some people kept fighting and no IV rehydration screwed over a lot of the older generation.
I appreciate he kept fighting rather than retiring once new testing and new breed came to challenge him.
For his era he was the goat
False

Anderson's steroid bust was Pre-USADA.

bdFLUGk.gif

- 16-0 UFC Win Streak
- 11 UFC Championship Fight Wins (should be 12 if MJ of BJJ made weight
- 7 Year 17 Fight Unbeaten Streak
- Greatest Highlight Reel In UFC History
- Has Defeated Top 5 Opponents at 170, 185, 205

Defeated:

- Dan Henderson (was ranked top 5 at light heavyweight and middleweight at the time)

- Hayato Sakurai (who was ranked #1 at welterweight at the time)
- Rich Franklin
- Vitor Belfort
- Carlos Newton
- Forrest Griffin
- Nate Marquardt
- Demian Maia
- Yushin Okami
- Chael Sonnen

Unified the UFC Middleweight and Pride Welterweight Championships vs Dan Henderson

24axutu.jpg

Has the greatest highlight reel of all time in MMA

gOH3BrB.gif

V0Stkbr.gif

asilvafinfranklin_medium.gif

6NnfQd.gif

He go for the fight, he go for give for the fans the good show.
silvavsfranklin2_medium.gif

UMLQi4A.gif

45.gif

untitled-420s22.gif

1.gif

silva%20v%20irvin%20leg%20kick%20counter.gif

sonnen-whoops.gif

anderson-silva-3.jpg

The bess

MZ1KONt.gif

I give thanks for reading, I give thanks for the hespecht, God Bless you Sherdog, eez normal, thass eet.
giphy.gif

He'll always be amongst the top three to ever do it.. Just because he made the sport entertaining.. While being inside the octagon.. like most fighters should learn from doing..
not copying the cheap deadbeat way.. by making a scene outside of the octagon like some fighters i don't feel like mentioning

Back