Man, you ruined it.

bdFLUGk.gif

- 16-0 UFC Win Streak
- 11 UFC Championship Fight Wins (should be 12 if MJ of BJJ made weight
- 7 Year 17 Fight Unbeaten Streak
- Greatest Highlight Reel In UFC History
- Has Defeated Top 5 Opponents at 170, 185, 205

Defeated:

- Dan Henderson (was ranked top 5 at light heavyweight and middleweight at the time)

- Hayato Sakurai (who was ranked #1 at welterweight at the time)
- Rich Franklin
- Vitor Belfort
- Carlos Newton
- Forrest Griffin
- Nate Marquardt
- Demian Maia
- Yushin Okami
- Chael Sonnen

Unified the UFC Middleweight and Pride Welterweight Championships vs Dan Henderson

24axutu.jpg

Has the greatest highlight reel of all time in MMA

gOH3BrB.gif

V0Stkbr.gif

asilvafinfranklin_medium.gif

6NnfQd.gif

He go for the fight, he go for give for the fans the good show.
silvavsfranklin2_medium.gif

UMLQi4A.gif

45.gif

untitled-420s22.gif

1.gif

silva%20v%20irvin%20leg%20kick%20counter.gif

sonnen-whoops.gif

anderson-silva-3.jpg

The bess

MZ1KONt.gif

I give thanks for reading, I give thanks for the hespecht, God Bless you Sherdog, eez normal, thass eet.
giphy.gif
Most of his KO’s are with his right but I love that the matrix was finished by a left

What’s up my shadow :)
Tell us how much you hate this thread

Not as much as you hate GSP since you can’t stop mentioning him in threads about other fighters.

When is your next GSP thread?

Not as much as you hate GSP since you can’t stop mentioning him in threads about other fighters.

When is your next GSP thread?
Lol you hypocrite. You talk shit on “Anderoid” every chance you get. Anderson is much more impressive and he still fights.

Enjoy rewatching your 25 minute lay and pray vids. No new ones for a long time now but let’s keep making threads about him ;)

bdFLUGk.gif

- 16-0 UFC Win Streak
- 11 UFC Championship Fight Wins (should be 12 if MJ of BJJ made weight
- 7 Year 17 Fight Unbeaten Streak
- Greatest Highlight Reel In UFC History
- Has Defeated Top 5 Opponents at 170, 185, 205

Defeated:

- Dan Henderson (was ranked top 5 at light heavyweight and middleweight at the time)

- Hayato Sakurai (who was ranked #1 at welterweight at the time)
- Rich Franklin
- Vitor Belfort
- Carlos Newton
- Forrest Griffin
- Nate Marquardt
- Demian Maia
- Yushin Okami
- Chael Sonnen

Unified the UFC Middleweight and Pride Welterweight Championships vs Dan Henderson

24axutu.jpg

Has the greatest highlight reel of all time in MMA

gOH3BrB.gif

V0Stkbr.gif

asilvafinfranklin_medium.gif

6NnfQd.gif

He go for the fight, he go for give for the fans the good show.
silvavsfranklin2_medium.gif

UMLQi4A.gif

45.gif

untitled-420s22.gif

1.gif

silva%20v%20irvin%20leg%20kick%20counter.gif

sonnen-whoops.gif

anderson-silva-3.jpg

The bess

MZ1KONt.gif

I give thanks for reading, I give thanks for the hespecht, God Bless you Sherdog, eez normal, thass eet.
giphy.gif
+1 like

Lol you hypocrite. You talk shit on “Anderoid” every chance you get. Anderson is much more impressive and he still fights.

Enjoy rewatching your 25 minute lay and pray vids. No new ones for a long time now but let’s keep making threads about him ;)

Hypocrite? I’m not the one shit talking on Anderson in a GSP thread.

I’m not the one who can’t stop making threads about him.

Anderson is so much more impressive that despite a thread dedicated to him you still find a way to talk about GSP

<31>

Hypocrite? I’m not the one shit talking on Anderson in a GSP thread.

I’m not the one who can’t stop making threads about him.

Anderson is so much more impressive that despite a thread dedicated to him you still find a way to talk about GSP

<31>
you didn't even read the thread. you just saw i posted and got a boner.

Man what the hell is this? Why is my guy carded?

If you get banned I will pull up on all the mods and admin, even the ones not responsible just to be safe

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png
I made the thread acting like that Carolina card was good... Thought it was pretty obvious sarcasm but whatever. Be back in 30 pimpin.

I never got more nervous for a fight than when Andy was walking out. Never knew what to expect. Wouldn't even consider myself a major fan, but the buzz around him was unmatched.

I made the thread acting like that Carolina card was good... Thought it was pretty obvious sarcasm but whatever. Be back in 30 pimpin.

That’s weak af fam there is no consistency around here.

Yeah bud, I don’t blame GSP, Anderson was much bigger and was a very dangerous fight for him, it would be a very risky fight for GSP to take.
I don’t blame A. Silva for ducking Jones and Shogun

<BC1>

More impressive? He fought in the weakest division

Also he fought Daniel Cormier on no notice.

Even when he lost he is awesome. Knocked out bipsing when he lost.
Even snapped his leg in half just to give us fans a lil shock. Just for the damn lols.

Yeah I haven’t even been posting much so I don’t really care. Paul Blart keeping this place clean of scum like me...

Fuck that, you are a good poster, you don’t do anything malicious, keep doing your thing my guy. Respect.

you didn't even read the thread. you just saw i posted and got a boner.

I did read the thread. TS has created countless similar threads before it’s nothing new.

I saw you posted about GSP in a Anderson tribute thread on the back of your thread about GSP fans supposedly ruining Sherdog

What a mug

Back