Anderson Silva earns a cool 20k from Heebok

You dont think Andy couldnt get more than 20k for sponsors? Logo in bottom of his shoe would cost more...
Of course he could, do you think that other fighter on the card who earned 20,000 could though? I doubt it. This isn't me defending Reebok the deal is shit, just saying a quick $70,000 in your back pocket to.top of your wages won't be snubbed at the age of 43.

really? 20k?

thats a fair bit for the stinker performances anderson puts on these days.

”Anderson Silva Set to Make $250,000 from Burger King at UFC 148”

That’s just for having BK logo in his shorts, in 2012.

<36>

Here is Dana White’s opinion on the matter:
"I just don't know how the deal could be any better," White said. "Could there be a lot more money? Of course there could. Every body wants more money. That's never gonna change no matter what. If this deal with Reebok was $200 million it wouldn't enough money."

{<jordan}

Imagine what Nike was paying him...

The 23 fight MW GOAT got a pay raise by Heebok just before his fight with Daniel Cormier, bumping his sponsorship pay from 15k, to a whopping 20k. To put in perspective, the former champ debuted back in 2006, winning the title in his sophomore bout, and has been fighting for 13 years for the UFC. 13 years of sacrifice and he finally made it to the final tier of 20k, just two fights prior to his fight with Israel Adesanya. He and Rani Yahya are getting paid the same in terms of sponsor.

Israel Adesanya: $4,000

def. Anderson Silva: $20,000

Lando Vannata: $5,000

def. Marcos Mariano: $3,500

Ricky Simon: $3,500

def. Rani Yahya: $20,000

Montana De La Rosa: $3,500

def. Nadia Kassem: $3,500

Jim Crute: $3,500

def. Sam Alvey: $15,000

Devonte Smith: $3,500

def. Dong Hyun Ma: $5,000

Shane Young: $3,500

def. Austin Arnett: $4,000

Kai Kara-France: $3,500

def. Raulian Paiva: $3,500

Kyung Ho Kang: $5,000

def. Teruto Ishihara: $5,000

Jalin Turner: $3,500

def. Callan Potter: $3,500

Jonathan Martinez: $3,500

def. Wuliji Buren: $3,500
Maybee Heebok will sponsor a hematch if gabi garcia and cyborg ever fight.

Of course he could, do you think that other fighter on the card who earned 20,000 could though? I doubt it. This isn't me defending Reebok the deal is shit, just saying a quick $70,000 in your back pocket to.top of your wages won't be snubbed at the age of 43.
Its nothing to Silva

I reckon I'd rather not get paid any cash than be paid those insulting numbers.

Israel got 4k, fucking 4k? Fuck out of my face.

Dana white says

“20k goes far in Brazil. Plenty of drugs and gorgeous girls in your beachfront mansion.20k is like 2 million in Brazil. Perspective you greedy ding bats stfu I don’t care If you Watch ufc who asked you too?”

Last edited:
CNmr0mfUcAAxsJc.jpg:large

Costs extra with titty residue
Watersons crotch sweat costs double eye's crotch sweat. Who tf would pay that much

In all seriousness....why THE FUCK IS REEBOK AN EXCLUSIVE SPONSOR TO THE FUCKING SPORT LOL

What an absolute crock of shit.

"Youre all independent contractors no union no 401k no benefits no insurance....BUT you're also employees with a non compete and cant have sponsorships outside of Reebok disagree with with company speak out on social issues disagree with the bosses shitty business ethics or generally do anything than take what youre given and do as youre told"

The sheer amount of disclosed pay you LOSE at tax season as an independent contractor is ridiculous. If anyone really pressed the matter and had the funding for enough lawyers there's no way these contracts would hold up lol

<{danayeah}>

I dig the ideology you're getting behind, but to bring in some comparisons, a huge chunk of FedEx employees are contractors, believe it or not, and they still have to wear the certain uniform, have the precise labeling on their vehicles (which I read once they have to own themselves), etc. Contract or not, you choose to sign, and must abide by its terms - and the UFC has determined that it doesn't want third party sponsors on its apparel.

Thats peanuts compared to when he had nike and burger king.

Wasn't he supposed to get 30k cause Main Event ? 40k Champ, Challenger 30k.

Okay no belt but they headlining so they scammed Silva 10k and Israel 26k.

U F Cheap and Rebroke at it again.

There’s always that one guy.

We get your broke ass could use 70k but maybe if you worked as hard as Anderson you could understand the value of getting paid what you deserve.

If you’re a good salesman at your company and net 200k to the company and only get paid 70k at 43 you’re supposed to just be content with it?

We get your broke ass could use 70k but maybe if you worked as hard as Anderson you could understand the value of getting paid what you deserve.

If you’re a good salesman at your company and net 200k to the company and only get paid 70k at 43 you’re supposed to just be content with it?
What makes you think I'm broke? Is Anderson complaining? Have you seen how Anderson lives, his house and home gym etc, get a grip of yourself you psychopath haha.

In all seriousness....why THE FUCK IS REEBOK AN EXCLUSIVE SPONSOR TO THE FUCKING SPORT LOL

What an absolute crock of shit.

"Youre all independent contractors no union no 401k no benefits no insurance....BUT you're also employees with a non compete and cant have sponsorships outside of Reebok disagree with with company speak out on social issues disagree with the bosses shitty business ethics or generally do anything than take what youre given and do as youre told"

The sheer amount of disclosed pay you LOSE at tax season as an independent contractor is ridiculous. If anyone really pressed the matter and had the funding for enough lawyers there's no way these contracts would hold up lol

<{danayeah}>

they aren't. they're the exclusive sponsor to one organization.

Thats not his salary, those are bonuses which are not that bad, at least the 50k were a bonus, even if we would be talking about Conor or some high paid athlete, 50k are 50k, good enough for a nice gift to some family member or themselves.

You dont think Andy couldnt get more than 20k for sponsors? Logo in bottom of his shoe would cost more...

The mma sponsorship realm isn’t what it was even a couple years ago, and not close to what it was in 2012. Someone like Anderson definitely would still have earned more under the old system. It’s the big name fighters that are hurt the most under the Reebok uniform era.

Back