Anderson Silva describes being KOed

Knocked out by Weidman twice? Leg checked by Weidman? Lol dude you've got nothing

"Knocked down by Sonnen" oh yes when his fingers barely touched the mat and he went on to submit him later in the fight lol

LOL

Aren't you saying that Weidman could be MW GOAT? You realize Belfort is one of the best names on Weidman's resume, right? Did you forget that Belfort was for sure off TRT and coming off of a long layoff? Hmm...

You're angry because Silva is greater than your fraud from Russia. Which is why you're obsessed.

Yes Weidman outstruck, dropped, KO'd and leg checked Anderson. Sonnen dropped him. Touching the mat = grounded, thus he got dropped. He was also dropped twice by Bisping.

Why are you in denial my pupil?

He wasn't tested by USADA. Anderson failed when they started random testing him. Those old tests were easy to pass for pro cheaters like Andy.

-Outstruck by Sonnen
-Outstruck by Weidman
-Outstruck by Chonan
-Knocked down by Sonnen
-Knocked out by Weidman twice
-Leg checked by Weidman

This ia MMA, not K-1 or Boxing. You stupid fuck.

His striking was negated by the fact that he was watching from being taken down. He still submitted a roided out Sonnen and then outstruck and TKJOed him in the rematch.

Weidman's ground game had Silva trying to avoid it as much as possible, but he still managed to fight from his back in the rematch. The leg break was a freak accident.

You cherry pick every negative thing you can find and use it against Silva to make him look bad. The fact that you would even add "leg check by Weidman" shows that you are either trolling or you are really a pathetic idiot.

Furthermore he barely fought elite strikers. Pre TRT Vitor coming off a shoulder injury was the closest. All the fighters he toyed with were slow pillow handed brawlers who were tailor made for him, such as Forrest and Bonnar.

When has there ever been any elite striker in MMA that won a major title?

James Toney was old and fat. Sammy Schilts had limited ground game. Crop Cop was washed up. Rampage was one of the best boxers there but he fought at 205. Art Jimmerson had no ground game at all and Overeem was overrated as a striker.

If you want to an elite striker that Silva did beat. How about Lee Murray? You idiot.

Now in the form of MMA standard, Belfort was indeed an elite striker and Silva knocked him out. James Irvin was a dangerous MMA striker and Silva destroyed him. Cherry picking will not apply here. Because going by your logic, we can cherry pick all the negatives of every single fighter in existence out there and it would just be idiotic.

Second Anderson is a proven cheater. USADA busted him quickly. He has almost surely been roiding all his career but he passed the tests like many other roiders did back then.

USADA busted him for metabolites of roids that would had also came out through NSAC testing you stupid inbred fuck.

Holy shit what did Silva did to you bro? He had sex with your mom?

You Silva haters are fucking ridiculous.

Anderson is the MW GOAT and will always be the MW GOAT. Prime Anderson beats any MW in MMA history. Fucking casuals.

Prime Anderson lost to Takase and Chonan. Come on. His wrestling was terrible, he would get wrecked by Weidman/Yoel/Jacare.

Prime Anderson lost to Takase and Chonan. Come on. His wrestling was terrible, he would get wrecked by Weidman/Yoel/Jacare.
Whatever you say. Have a good day sir.

You're late my pupil.

That's already been posted.

Chonan outstruck him, outgrappled him and finished him. He outclassed Anderson. Why deny it?

Anderson did grease:

2a94nd4.gif

anderson-silva-greasing.gif

He also grabbed shorts.

Not sure why you keep defending cheaters. Anderson cheated inside and outside the cage. He was more well rounded at cheating than he was at fighting.
A single strike differential is outstriking? You're reaching again

Kizer was ringside and said there was nothing wrong with what he did lol he never greased in between rounds

Fedor grabbed the ropes to reverse a man smaller than him and he also was only good in an organization that encouraged steroid use lol

This ia MMA, not K-1 or Boxing. You stupid fuck.

His striking was negated by the fact that he was watching from being taken down. He still submitted a roided out Sonnen and then outstruck and TKJOed him in the rematch.

Weidman's ground game had Silva trying to avoid it as much as possible, but he still managed to fight from his back in the rematch. The leg break was a freak accident.

You cherry pick every negative thing you can find and use it against Silva to make him look bad. The fact that you would even add "leg check by Weidman" shows that you are either trolling or you are really a pathetic idiot.

When has there ever been any elite striker in MMA that won a major title?

James Toney was old and fat. Sammy Schilts had limited ground game. Crop Cop was washed up. Rampage was one of the best boxers there but he fought at 205. Art Jimmerson had no ground game at all and Overeem was overrated as a striker.

If you want to an elite striker that Silva did beat. How about Lee Murray? You idiot.

Now in the form of MMA standard, Belfort was indeed an elite striker and Silva knocked him out. James Irvin was a dangerous MMA striker and Silva destroyed him. Cherry picking will not apply here. Because going by your logic, we can cherry pick all the negatives of every single fighter in existence out there and it would just be idiotic.

lol do you need a minute to take a breath? You seem very upset.

How does being worried about take downs change the fact that he was outstruck? It's MMA. If you're too worried about grappling and you get punched in the face for it then you're not that good of an MMA striker.

His broken leg was not just an accident. It's called a leg check. It's meant to protect your leg AND hurt your opponent. Chris did just that. The fact that leg breaks like that don't happen often is irrelevant.

Cheers.

Yes Weidman outstruck, dropped, KO'd and leg checked Anderson. Sonnen dropped him. Touching the mat = grounded, thus he got dropped. He was also dropped twice by Bisping.

Why are you in denial my pupil?
You said Weidman knocked him out twice which never happened

Bisping also never knocked him down twice

Why are you making things up, son? We can get into some real facts such as how an incredibly weak striker in Fujita put Fedor on roller skates lol

Whatever you say. Have a good day sir.

Just facts.

If you know Anderson's career you know I'm right.

A single strike differential is outstriking? You're reaching again

Kizer was ringside and said there was nothing wrong with what he did lol he never greased in between rounds

Fedor grabbed the ropes to reverse a man smaller than him and he also was only good in an organization that encouraged steroid use lol

Landing more strikes = outstriking. Quite simple tbh.

Just showed 2 gifs of Silva greasing. You're just in denial at this point.

Yeah Fedor grabbed the ropes. But Anderson:

-Greased
-Grabbed shorts

method=get&s=anderson-silva-chael-sonnen-07-08-12-15-11-31-740.jpg

method=get&s=anderson-silva-chael-sonnen-07-08-12-14-47-46-602.jpg

-Used steroids

So Anderson cheated more than Fedor, inside and outside the cage/ring.

Cheers.

Last edited:
You do realize that if Kennedy didn't illegally grab yoels glove that he never rocks Romero right.

That's like watching a guy take an illegal knee and saying he has bad striking defense. It's nonsense.
You do realize that if Yoel didn't sit on the stool for 30-40 extra seconds he would not have had the energy to KO TK, right?

I do hate the glove grab, though, dude. That whole fight was way too full of BS from both guys.

It was a circus of a fight.

Just facts.

If you know Anderson's career you know I'm right.

Landing more strikes = outstriking. Quite simple tbh.

Just showed 2 gifs of Silva greasing. You're just in denail at this point.

Yeah Fedor grabbed the ropes. But Anderson:

-Greased
-Grabbed shorts

method=get&s=anderson-silva-chael-sonnen-07-08-12-15-11-31-740.jpg

method=get&s=anderson-silva-chael-sonnen-07-08-12-14-47-46-602.jpg

-Used steroids

So Anderson cheated more than Fedor, inside and outside the cage/ring.

Cheers.
He never greased

Sonnen shot in and was easily defended with no short grab right before he threw the backlist

Fedor ran from sanctioned organizations, was only good when PEDs were legal, and cheated to beat a MW

You do realize that if Yoel didn't sit on the stool for 30-40 extra seconds he would not have had the energy to KO TK, right?

I do hate the glove grab, though, dude. That whole fight was way too full of BS from both guys.

It was a circus of a fight.

I agree, I just think it's disingenuous to mention one without the other. As you said it was a circus.

I got koed once years ago sparring with a pro boxer. I woke up thinking I was in a dream, or that I had dreamt the whole thing. I was very emotional after that, felt like crying. Very weird.

You said Weidman knocked him out twice which never happened

Bisping also never knocked him down twice

Why are you making things up, son? We can get into some real facts such as how an incredibly weak striker in Fujita put Fedor on roller skates lol

Knocked down twice. Although the knock down in the second fight can be considered a flash KO.

Bisping dropped him twice and outstruck him. Anderson had to rely on a cheap shot to land anything and still lost a round afterwards.

Cheers.

Last edited:
this thread is ruined,best to nuke it from orbit

Could be the future MW GOAT.

He's better than Anderson Silva ever was for sure.

You think he'll be able to beat your previous GOAT pick Weidmans 3 successful title defences. Or are you getting so desperate now that simple getting a title shot is enough for you to grasp for anyone to be the MW GOAT.

He never greased

Sonnen shot in and was easily defended with no short grab right before he threw the backlist

Fedor ran from sanctioned organizations, was only good when PEDs were legal, and cheated to beat a MW

So what is he doing here? Is he giving himself a nice body massage before the fight?

2a94nd4.gif

anderson-silva-greasing.gif

Anderson grabbed Chael's shorts to defend takedowns as well.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I got koed once years ago sparring with a pro boxer. I woke up thinking I was in a dream, or that I had dreamt the whole thing. I was very emotional after that, felt like crying. Very weird.
Maybe concussion. Or perhaps it was like one of my Silkwood showers after my first few grappling classes.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back