Anderson Silva describes being KOed

Anderson was probably more juiced than Chael.

Too bad they were both tested and silva passed but chael didn't

Funny how retards think he was juicing the whole time

Nothing but hate on greatness

Could be the future MW GOAT.

He's better than Anderson Silva ever was for sure.

No he's not. Silva was one of the greatest strikers in MMA who was not a world class pro boxer or kickboxer.

He found ways to win for years while defending his title many times over.

Romero is a great fighter. He is more athletic and much stronger than Silva while also a much better wrestler obviously.

But Silva was at a class on his own.

If Silva puts his hands down and gets caught, you say it doesnt count. When he puts his hands down and wins, he is a god.

Silva failed the first ever test he ever took out of competition. Weidman likely destroyed a roided silva twice.

If Weidmans wins were flukes, Silvas first victory over Chael was even more of one. Weidman was beating Silvas ass both fights before he finished him

That is just pure speculation coming out of an inbred idiot hating on Silva.

Silva failed the roid test after recovering from a career ending leg injury that would have had you committing suicide due to you being a bitch.Obviously he took roids to help him recovery during that time after the injury. He never pissed dirty during competition prior to that.

You can make up false illusions in your head but at the end of the day the truth is still the truth.

If Silva puts his hands down and gets caught, you say it doesnt count. When he puts his hands down and wins, he is a god.

Silva failed the first ever test he ever took out of competition. Weidman likely destroyed a roided silva twice.

If Weidmans wins were flukes, Silvas first victory over Chael was even more of one. Weidman was beating Silvas ass both fights before he finished him

Yes, that is exactly what I'm telling you.

When he gets caught clowning, it's a fluke.

When he KOs you clowning, you're the poor soul.

You're a moron.

Silva was tested in and out of competition multiple upon multiple times in his ufc career

Weidman didn't destroy anything. He didn't beat silva. Silva beat himself. Fact.

You don't beat someone when they are clowning and you get lucky.

You don't beat someone when they accidentally break their leg.. lmfao

That's why I want to see the third matchup. Silva will be in full heatseeking mode. Weidman doesn't stand a chance against a silva that just went 15 min with a natural hw that just got done training a full camp for the fight of his life with jones. ON LESS THAN 48 HOURS NOTICE, AFTER SURGERY TO REMOVE AN ORGAN

Both of which scenarios have nothing to do with catching a dude cold with some expert jits after he beat you up for 5 rounds when come to find out he pissed hot and you didn't

I'll send you an in invoice

Anderson was probably more juiced than Chael.

It was Sonnen that tested positive for steroids. Not Silva.

You stupid delusional inbred idiot.

Why do idiots have to create lies in their head to satisfy their hate towards a man?

That is some weird bitch shit.

Gotta love those choked out dreams. I've had some that just go on and on, like I live a whole different life for a day.

It's downright spiritual.

Liver kicks are what made me find religion, though.

The first solid liver kick that I ever took made getting kneed in the balls feel like a mosquito bite in comparison.
My legs turned into jelly, my sides hurt like I was stabbed, I could not control my desire to curl up in the fetal position, and I couldn't decide whether I was going to puke or shit myself so I just sat down. Almost had a panic attack thinking I needed to get to the doctor. Just rolled around in agony for a few minutes and got back up. Called it a day.

Yoel has fought better competition and looked more impressive.

Anderson was good but he was fighting guys like Franklin, Okami, Sonnen, Maia, Cote, Leites, etc. Mostly guys who wouldn't cut in today's MW division, with Henderson perhaps being the only exception.

TROLL!!!!

Maia is showing that he is still a great fighter who can be a major threat for the Welterweight title. He was the one who took down Sonnen and submitted him.

Belfort was always a major threat to anybody. He just failed to ever win when the belt was on the line but he was always a top ranked contender and someone who can knock anybody out at any time.

The Sonnen of five years ago would had been great today in the MW division. Lets be real. Bisping is champion. Sonnen would had lay and pray his ass.

You look at the MW division today and it is a mess. Bisping is champion. Rockhold is a guy who rather fuck women than win fights. Wiedman is inconsistent while being overrated.

Romero and Jacare are the true stand outs in that division today while ia is only getting more and more better like wine in the Welterweight division.

The first solid liver kick that I ever took made getting kneed in the balls feel like a mosquito bite in comparison.
My legs turned into jelly, my sides hurt like I was stabbed, I could not control my desire to curl up in the fetal position, and I couldn't decide whether I was going to puke or shit myself so I just sat down. Almost had a panic attack thinking I needed to get to the doctor. Just rolled around in agony for a few minutes and got back up. Called it a day.
I doesn't help at all that you can't fucking breath for almost a minute, either.

I had a similar experiences when I got choked out one time. In my mind I was passing his guard and I could hear the other guys around the mat talking about me being out and I'm like "wtf are they talking about I about to take side control". Then I came to with everyone looking down at me. I've also gotten choked out and just had crazy lucid dreams and felt very refreshed when I woke up. Never been knocked out though .

Back in 1999 when I first started taking Jujitsu and I got choked out while rolling , I ended up waking up to a pool of my own saliva on the mat.

The instructor yelled at me for not tapping out and told me to never do it again.

I doesn't help at all that you can't fucking breath for almost a minute, either.
Yeah, that was unpleasant to say the least.
All of my core was sore for about a full day afterwards too.

You Silva haters are fucking ridiculous.

Anderson is the MW GOAT and will always be the MW GOAT. Prime Anderson beats any MW in MMA history. Fucking casuals.

I like Conor as much as anybody. But I also like and respect Aldo. He seems like a good, respectful dude. As amazing as it was what Conor did, Aldo is better than that fight showed and truly didn't deserve to lose in that way for the biggest fight of his life. Even as a Conor fan, it was bittersweet victory for this reason.

I got knocked out snowboarding once it was very peaceful until I came out of it. Everything hurt when I regained conciousness. From that point on I have been wearing helmets.

Agreed.

24mb2tz.jpg

method=get&rs=80&q=75&x=62&y=5&w=661&h=461&ro=0&s=chris-weidman-anderson-silva-07-05-13-23-13-30-429.jpg

I like this smaller man completely outclassing his opponent better:

635922305393527551-1649464508_chonan-silva.gif

silva_chonan.jpg
Did you say "losing to a smaller man"?

goMxv8

TROLL!!!!

Maia is showing that he is still a great fighter who can be a major threat for the Welterweight title. He was the one who took down Sonnen and submitted him.

Belfort was always a major threat to anybody. He just failed to ever win when the belt was on the line but he was always a top ranked contender and someone who can knock anybody out at any time.

The Sonnen of five years ago would had been great today in the MW division. Lets be real. Bisping is champion. Sonnen would had lay and pray his ass.

You look at the MW division today and it is a mess. Bisping is champion. Rockhold is a guy who rather fuck women than win fights. Wiedman is inconsistent while being overrated.

Romero and Jacare are the true stand outs in that division today while ia is only getting more and more better like wine in the Welterweight division.

Yea you always knows it's a troll when someone says "blankity blank from 5 years ago couldn't cut it with today's much more advanced fighters" lmfao

Too bad they were both tested and silva passed but chael didn't

Funny how retards think he was juicing the whole time

Nothing but hate on greatness

He wasn't tested by USADA. Anderson failed when they started random testing him. Those old tests were easy to pass for pro cheaters like Andy.

No he's not. Silva was one of the greatest strikers in MMA who was not a world class pro boxer or kickboxer.

He found ways to win for years while defending his title many times over.

Romero is a great fighter. He is more athletic and much stronger than Silva while also a much better wrestler obviously.

But Silva was at a class on his own.

-Outstruck by Sonnen
-Outstruck by Weidman
-Outstruck by Chonan
-Knocked down by Sonnen
-Knocked out by Weidman twice
-Leg checked by Weidman

Furthermore he barely fought elite strikers. Pre TRT Vitor coming off a shoulder injury was the closest. All the fighters he toyed with were slow pillow handed brawlers who were tailor made for him, such as Forrest and Bonnar.

Combining wrestling and striking, Yoel would most likely outstrike any version of Anderson.

It was Sonnen that tested positive for steroids. Not Silva.

You stupid delusional inbred idiot.

Why do idiots have to create lies in their head to satisfy their hate towards a man?

That is some weird bitch shit.

First of all calm down.

Second Anderson is a proven cheater. USADA busted him quickly. He has almost surely been roiding all his career but he passed the tests like many other roiders did back then.

TROLL!!!!

Maia was chased out of 185. He got knocked out in seconds by Marquardt and he lost to an untrained Weidman.

Vitor wasn't on TRT and he was coming off a shoulder surgery and a lay off. That wasn't the same Vitor that KO'd Bisping. In fact Anderson might have fought one of the worst versions of Vitor ever.

Sonnen would get wrecked by Weidman, Rockhold, Jacare, Romero, etc. He wouldn't be elite like he was back then. We're talking about a guy with who had over 10 losses during his heyday.

No he just got outclassed by Takase and Chonan.

He also greased, grabbed shorts and used steroids.
He was never outclassed by Chonan lol

Never greased, he was fighting a cheater, and he failed a drug test after he snapped his leg when he was well past his prime

Meanwhile, Fraudor cheated against a MW, was only good when fighting in a PED encouraged organization, has ducked the UFC multiple times, and has been outclassed with ease 3 times in a row before running back to Russia like a coward

He wasn't tested by USADA. Anderson failed when they started random testing him. Those old tests were easy to pass for pro cheaters like Andy.

-Outstruck by Sonnen
-Outstruck by Weidman
-Outstruck by Chonan
-Knocked down by Sonnen
-Knocked out by Weidman twice
-Leg checked by Weidman

Furthermore he barely fought elite strikers. Pre TRT Vitor coming off a shoulder injury was the closest. All the fighters he toyed with were slow pillow handed brawlers who were tailor made for him, such as Forrest and Bonnar.

Combining wrestling and striking, Yoel would most likely outstrike any version of Anderson.

First of all calm down.

Second Anderson is a proven cheater. USADA busted him quickly. He has almost surely been roiding all his career but he passed the tests like many other roiders did back then.

Maia was chased out of 185. He got knocked out in seconds by Marquardt and he lost to an untrained Weidman.

Vitor wasn't on TRT and he was coming off a shoulder surgery and a lay off. That wasn't the same Vitor that KO'd Bisping. In fact Anderson might have fought one of the worst versions of Vitor ever.

Sonnen would get wrecked by Weidman, Rockhold, Jacare, Romero, etc. He wouldn't be elite like he was back then. We're talking about a guy with who had over 10 losses during his heyday.
Knocked out by Weidman twice? Leg checked by Weidman? Lol dude you've got nothing

"Knocked down by Sonnen" oh yes when his fingers barely touched the mat and he went on to submit him later in the fight lol

LOL

Aren't you saying that Weidman could be MW GOAT? You realize Belfort is one of the best names on Weidman's resume, right? Did you forget that Belfort was for sure off TRT and coming off of a long layoff? Hmm...

You're angry because Silva is greater than your fraud from Russia. Which is why you're obsessed.

Did you say "losing to a smaller man"?

goMxv8

You're late my pupil.

That's already been posted.

He was never outclassed by Chonan lol

Never greased, he was fighting a cheater, and he failed a drug test after he snapped his leg when he was well past his prime

Meanwhile, Fraudor cheated against a MW, was only good when fighting in a PED encouraged organization, has ducked the UFC multiple times, and has been outclassed with ease 3 times in a row before running back to Russia like a coward

Chonan outstruck him, outgrappled him and finished him. He outclassed Anderson. Why deny it?

Anderson did grease:

2a94nd4.gif

anderson-silva-greasing.gif

He also grabbed shorts.

Not sure why you keep defending cheaters. Anderson cheated inside and outside the cage. He was more well rounded at cheating than he was at fighting.

Back