Anderson Silva describes being KOed

How is this relevant? And he still wasn't ko'd.

Still wasnt KO'd?? You're confused by Romero decided to smash him in the brain stem a few times just for LEL's. Yoel could easily have done a Huntesque walk-off there if he wanted, and My Boy would just have remained on the canvas in the foetal. He was DONE.

Yeah coz Anderson Silva in his prime got TKO'd by Tim Kennedy and had to cheat crazily just to survive.

No he just got outclassed by Takase and Chonan.

He also greased, grabbed shorts and used steroids.

I had a similar experiences when I got choked out one time. In my mind I was passing his guard and I could hear the other guys around the mat talking about me being out and I'm like "wtf are they talking about I about to take side control". Then I came to with everyone looking down at me. I've also gotten choked out and just had crazy lucid dreams and felt very refreshed when I woke up. Never been knocked out though .
Gotta love those choked out dreams. I've had some that just go on and on, like I live a whole different life for a day.

It's downright spiritual.

Liver kicks are what made me find religion, though.

Yeah coz Anderson Silva in his prime got TKO'd by Tim Kennedy and had to cheat crazily just to survive.

You do realize that if Kennedy didn't illegally grab yoels glove that he never rocks Romero right.

That's like watching a guy take an illegal knee and saying he has bad striking defense. It's nonsense.

'cry on the bed because it's warmer'

<mma4>
I guess Brazilian sayings make as much sense as Dutch ones. Some I like:

"He who wears butter on his head should stay out of the sun."
"You never know how a cow catches a hare"
" If the sky/heaven should fall, we will all be wearing blue hats"

Glass chi
was ko'ed once while trainning with a friend.

When I woke up I couldn't remember what just happened, I instantly thought I drank too much once again...

(yes I'm kind of a drunk)
U have a glass chin ^_^ joke!

Let us rember that moment with a gif:

fau33t.gif

Let us remember that fluke

Gotta love those choked out dreams. I've had some that just go on and on, like I live a whole different life for a day.

It's downright spiritual.

Liver kicks are what made me find religion, though.

100% right. I hit the floor and stayed there staring at the ceiling for 45 min not thinking about anything.

patt barry said he could hear everyone around him talking. he said when kongo KO'd him he was hearing people saay" oh yeah hes out,....hes out bad". Pat said he was in his mind, talking to them sayin "im not out...im not out." but he was infact knocked dead.

never been ko'd but nothing about it seems fun

Knocked out/Choked out is exactly this.

I could see but everything is blurred out(maybe how a newborn sees the world),and yeah you can def hear the people/sounds around yet its more like you covered your ears using your hands.

Or how it sounds when you place your ears to a glass/plastic cup held up against the wall listening to the other side.lol

1795610_615923255167444_1671754302_n.jpg

"After the fight, I don't remember anything. I remember being in the showers and I didn't have a clue what was going on.I was saying to my manager at the time, 'I can't be knocked out cause I'm not fighting for another two months, what the hell are you talking about?' and then these people come and go 'Michael we need to take you to the hospital'. I'm like I'm not going to the hospital and then I'd say again, 'what's going on', I'd just keep repeating myself.. In my mind I thought I had somehow been convinced, I thought I was there to corner somebody, and I had been convinced to step in on short notice to fight," Bisping said. "That's what was going on in my head. I was like 'why have I fought tonight? I'm not supposed to fight for another two months!'.

"Eventually they coerced me into the ambulance and we're rolling to the hospital and after a while it kind of dawned on me." - Michael Bisping

I had lots of minor concussions and a couple bad ones but somehow, someway never ever KOd. I don't think I've got some iron chin, I've felt my knees buckle a little all on their own after a hard shot. Usually head kicks that kink and pinch my neck.

Just super lucky. It sounds like no fun at all.

You do realize that if Kennedy didn't illegally grab yoels glove that he never rocks Romero right.

That's like watching a guy take an illegal knee and saying he has bad striking defense. It's nonsense.

That stuff happens in so many fights it's pointless to even mention it. Especially when it comes to Yoel! I love the guy and think he's the best mw in the game right now, but he is absolutely as dirty as it gets! No Yoel fan should ever try to mitigate by whining on about foul play.

Back