Anderson Silva describes being KOed

Shit, man. As many of you know, I like Conor McGregor and don't really like Aldo, but this is truly heartbreaking. I mean, imagine that.

Super shitty of them to release that, no fighter deserves that and anyone that steps into the cage leaves it there.

Never been KO'd, but I got dropped once in a street fight very badly.

Essentially I was chilling out on my own on a wall, 20 minutes prior I had just beat the shit out of this kid I hated, he was pretty messed up. Some dudes who barely even knew him decided to "get involved" and they spotted me, I saw them running towards me shouting shit, so I stood up. Next thing I know I'm trying to talk my way out of another fight with 3 dudes and one of them just cracks me square in the face - I saw black and then was in a heap on the floor.

I couldn't have been out, out, because I remember the whole thing, but damn that was a messed up moment.
We could have done without the blatant racism.

3547fc24e9c5cd0150bc41d6204bff6e.gif
thats yoels way of telling bisping to "get in muh bellah"

I got KO'd once in a bounce house. Woke up not knowing where I was or how I got there. Scary indeed.

Interviewer: Anderson Silva, what is worse, getting knocked out in the UFC or giving 200 interviews explaining why it happened?

Silva: Getting knocked out I guess.

Interviewer: Is it worse than people asking about it? Like I'm doing again and again and again...

Silva: No no, there will always be questions. Fans, people, they want to know what happened, but being knocked out is worse because you can't remember. There is just a blackout, and then when you wake up you're like, "Uh? What Happened? The fight is over?" And the ref says, "Yeah, it's over and you lost." "But how?" Then the ref says, "you got knocked out" "BUT HOW?" The ref then answers, "You took a big shot and fell to the mat."

Interviewer: Lights out? Do you even feel the pain?

Silva: No, you don't feel anything. You will only feel it later, and there is that old motto, 'cry on the bed because it's warmer'.

2:20

Rousey will tell ya

ronda%2Brousey3.gif

One of the most delightfully satisfying moments of MMA watching was when Weidman KO'd that cocky "bobbin' n weavin'" Silva.

Was knocked out once when beaten up by a gang of 6 blokes - don't remember a thing other than waking up in hospital

It certainly hurt the next day though

was ko'ed once while trainning with a friend.

When I woke up I couldn't remember what just happened, I instantly thought I drank too much once again...

(yes I'm kind of a drunk)
{<jordan}

Could be the future MW GOAT.

He's better than Anderson Silva ever was for sure.

Yeah coz Anderson Silva in his prime got TKO'd by Tim Kennedy and had to cheat crazily just to survive.

Got KO'd playing soccer in a tournament once-- jumped up for a header from a full sprint and took a forehead right to the temple. Woke up on the ground staring up at the sky a few seconds later-- it felt like I'd had one of those 2 hr naps where you wake up groggy and confused, not knowing where you are or what time it is. Apparently as I was stumbling back to the sideline the ref said "I'd give him a red card but I don't think he'd remember what it was for...". Not sure how I would have been at fault-- I hit the ball first before taking the shot to the temple.

Went to the sideline for 5 minutes, went back into the match, and played another 60 minute game right afterwards. I remember going up for the header, then waking up. Don't remember anything of the game afterwards, other than the fact we lost. Felt fine the next day, guess it was just a minor "flash-KO".

Back