Media Anderson Silva..."Boxing Money" has been born.

El Fernas

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So a guy that by his own words made good money in the UFC, and probably everyone knows he did, hence the term "Anderson Silva Money" was born because of it, if i got it right, will get paid even more in his boxing fight against JC Chavez Jr. a guy that isnt even famous for his big purses, he is a joke here in Mexico where the fight is taking place, how in the world are they paying him even more??

Timestamped 52:18

JC JR got that LEGENDARY last name
Indeed, his father is a LEGEND here, he has been doing exhibitions, smaller exhibitions 3 rounds with head gear, for Chavez Jr it sort of turned against him because he basically disgraced the last name he has, even the father has made some not good comments about his own son, just an FYI Chavez Sr, Chavez Jr and Omar Chavez his other son are all fighting in the same card, its happening in a soccer stadium in my city, if possible i'll try to watch on TV just for shits and giggles, i want to see Silva vs Chavez Jr.

Indeed, his father is a LEGEND here, he has been doing exhibitions, smaller exhibitions 3 rounds with head gear, for Chavez Jr it sort of turned against him because he basically disgraced the last name he has, even the father has made some not good comments about his own son, just an FYI Chavez Sr, Chavez Jr and Omar Chavez his other son are all fighting in the same card, its happening in a soccer stadium in my city, if possible i'll try to watch on TV just for shits and giggles, i want to see Silva vs Chavez Jr.
Ill watch too even though i really thinkg SR GOD CHAVEZ and Anderson are both too old to be fighting.

Kinda proves the need for wolf-ticket circus events. Mostly I'm against it...but there are some matchups that seem like they can be interesting so it's not like I won't watch.

nike-anderson-silva-ufc-162-walkout-shirt-410x360.jpg

Why hasn't a promotion started doing monthly celebrity fights? Do kickboxing rules with mma gloves in a cage. That's what the casuals want to see.

I have a hard time believing that this random ass boxing fight will make him more than “Anderson Silva money”.

Like, I believe it, I’m just having a hard time wrapping my mind around that fact and how underpaid these guys seemingly are.

Last edited:
The odd thing is that there are two other elite P4P boxers fighting on the same night on different cards, in Naoya Inoue and Jermall Charlo. You'd have to think those other cards would take some boxing fans' eyeballs away from this circus. Weird night to chose for this PPV.

So a guy that by his own words made good money in the UFC, and probably everyone knows he did, hence the term "Anderson Silva Money" was born because of it, if i got it right, will get paid even more in his boxing fight against JC Chavez Jr. a guy that isnt even famous for his big purses, he is a joke here in Mexico where the fight is taking place, how in the world are they paying him even more??

Timestamped 52:18

That echo with Anderson is Michael Jackson-esque

Boxing actually gives a big portion of the revenue to the fighters.....UFC only gives like 18% to fighters.

That's why boxing pays more...UFC is ripping off the fighters.....even a shitty unknown fights like these pay better than UFC.

Boxing actually gives a big portion of the revenue to the fighters.....UFC only gives like 18% to fighters.

That's why boxing pays more...UFC is ripping off the fighters.....even a shitty unknown fights like these pay better than UFC.
Exactly, this isnt an event in Miami or Vegas, Anderson isnt the Main event either.

I have a hard time believing that this random ass boxing fight will make him more than “Anderson Silva money”.

Like I believe it, just having a hard time wrapping my mind around how underpaid these guys are.
yea just like Liddell Vs Ortiz 3. I dont think this does more than 30K buys

Back