Anderson Silva as favorite, really? lol

Weidman looked threatening for exactly one punch throughout that fight. He landed it, and won. Fair enough.

He took Anderson down, landed a couple of decent shots but couldn't really get any decent offense going. Then in the second he already looked tired and showed how slow and sloppy his striking was. Where as Anderson just looked like a dickheadtion and put himself in a bad situa. Weidman landed that punch, but he did nothing else in that fight to show that he should be the favourite for the rematch. I'm still hoping that the odds will turn closer to the fight to make it worth betting on Anderson.

That's not what I saw. I think Weidman hurt Silva with GNP, and he went for a low percentage move because he wasn't worried about giving up position, knowing he'd be safe wherever. Silva got tooled. Sure, he might have caught Weidman at some point had he not himself been finished but I seriously don't think Weidman was wilting in the slightest.

blablabla

let me know when you wanna bet on your favorite AS then and we can both post bets, until then you are full of shit who holds favorite with his mouth and no action. You dont need to bet big, i ll accept any ammount, to me its just important that i kick your ass after you telling me i dont know what odds are

The insecurity is strong in this one.

I do think Weidman will win again. Silva's chin may be cracked (like Liddell after Rampage and Shad), mentally he may have taken a hit and if he doesn't fight with his hands down, stopping the takedown will be much harder.

My guess is Weidman will win, this time on the ground. TKO or SUB after softening him up.

Back