Anderson Silva as favorite, really? lol

Cro Cop was KO'd by Randleman before entering his prime.

Arlovski was KO'd plenty of times before entering his prime.

Crocop got KO'd by Randleman and then came back to beat him in the rematch. The GSP thing is self explanatory, not sure where you were going with that.

bleh

Maybe i didnt bring my message in the most clear way. No one said GSP and CC became trash fighters after KO but those KOs change fighters and how they fight afterwards and that will show in the AS just wait and see how Weidman capitalizes on that

Seriously are some of you people that stupid?

Cro cop was very cautious vs Randleman, GSP also changed his style after Serra. No one said that they became trash fighters afterwards lol, you clowns. KO's like that make impact and AS wont be clowning AS anymore and that will make Weidman basically dominate him with wrestling, well wait and see

AS wont be clowning, okay ...he lost because he was clowning lol . So by your logic, he'll be an even better fighter now. Those guys came back and won, thats the point of this thread since you're discussing betting odds, you know what betting odds are and what they represent right?

I dont care if the odds are for silva or weidman, I have no idea what is going to happen in the rematch, but your reasoning is absolutely idiotic and you're essentially arguing against yourself.

@TS

Anderson Silva is the favorite because bookies don't use emotions like most of the fans do, when it comes to analyzing a fight.

But sounds to me like you think they're being stupid, hence it means this is a GOLDEN opportunity for you to bet the house on Weidman... right?

Anderson is as serious as a heart attack. Anderson via striking back

For a guy named bettingmma, you'd think he'd actually understand what betting odds are lol

People seem to forget what happened with

- Cro Cop

- GSP

- Arlovski

- Any dominant striker who was humbled by vicious KO

The fear just sneaks in, its a shock to the mind(more then body) and naturally fighter will turtle by instinct in his next fights until body/mind realizes what the hell happened and adapts to the shock

This will be a perfect setup for the way Weidman actually started to win round 1

Shertards, start betting while the odds are still good my bros and hos

Silva has been KOd before. Just never in an official mma match. Shyt he got dropped before he even started mma in his boxing career and lost via RTD which is no different than a KO loss.

I favor Weidman slightly. Anderson's best way to victory is a knee strike when Chris shoots in. I don't think he can hurt Weidman with his hands due to Anderson slowing a bit with age and Weidman having good head movement and a sturdy chin. CW was easily able to avoid all of Anderson's punches in their first fight. Unless Silva's boxing gets MUCH crisper than fight 1 then I don't see him finishing with punches. Silva does have wicked knees though, especially to the body. I could see him stopping Weidman that way. Weidman is just younger, stronger, and has such a grappling edge that I make him the favorite.

He landed some decent leg kicks.

AS wont be clowning, okay ...he lost because he was clowning lol . So by your logic, he'll be an even better fighter now. Those guys came back and won, thats the point of this thread since you're discussing betting odds, you know what betting odds are and what they represent right?

I dont care if the odds are for silva or weidman, I have no idea what is going to happen in the rematch, but your reasoning is absolutely idiotic and you're essentially arguing against yourself.

No he didnt lose because he was clowning. He lost because he got boxed, he was winning all the fights with clowning so why should that be bad? But this time he needs to change, dummy

If you use a specific style, hands down, provoking opponents, using movement as advantage... 10 of 10 fights and all of sudden someone KO's you are not now a better fighter. You are in a shock learning to cope with things in completely different way and that doesnt mean EMPOWERED, REINVENTED As as some of the stupid fanboys like you think and i will bump this post of yours telling you how stupid you are when Weidman tools around with AS around the cage, flipping him like a burger on the fence

Silva has been KOd before. Just never in an official mma match. Shyt he got dropped before he even started mma in his boxing career and lost via RTD which is no different than a KO loss.

Wtf are you talking about?

Can't wait to see how much you will bet on Weidman, TS.

No he didnt lose because he was clowning. He lost because he got boxed, he was winning all the fights with clowning so why should that be bad? But this time he needs to change, dummy

If you use a specific style, hands down, provoking opponents, using movement as advantage... 10 of 10 fights and all of sudden someone KO's you are not now a better fighter. You are in a shock learning to cope with things in completely different way and that doesnt mean EMPOWERED, REINVENTED As as some of the stupid fanboys like you think and i will bump this post of yours telling you how stupid you are when Weidman tools around with AS around the cage, flipping him like a burger on the fence
He lost because he was clowning, and he made a mistake and got caught with his feet together, he made a technical mistake. Not saying he will win the rematch, but how you think this is some kind of lock has got to be one of the worst cases of fanboyism and delusion I've ever seen on Sherdog. So far your reasoning seems to be based around you really want it to happen, regardless of the outcome, your assessment has proven to be fucking stupid. But remember, if you think Weidman is such a lock, bet your lunch money on it.

He lost because he was clowning, and he made a mistake and got caught with his feet together, he made a technical mistake. Not saying he will win the rematch, but how you think this is some kind of lock has got to be one of the worst cases of fanboyism and delusion I've ever seen on Sherdog. So far your reasoning seems to be based around you really want it to happen, regardless of the outcome, your assessment has proven to be fucking stupid. But remember, if you think Weidman is such a lock, bet your lunch money on it.

Let me guess, you are AS nuthugger? I guess that makes this discussion a challenge as nuthuggerrs usually blindly just repeat themselves.

I am not fan of Weidman or As, nor i believe in locks. If you understood little bit of probability basics you would know that locks do not exist. But if anything is locked thats the fact that AS has specific style which makes it look as he is underestimating opponents and he even admitted this himself in the interview but you are just a spastic who doesnt even believe what the man himself says

Weidman will capitalize on his defensive attitude and i am willing to bet on this, how about we do a public bet here then since you say i dont even know what oddss mean and that i am full of it you should have edge right? :icon_lol:

Let me guess, you are AS nuthugger? I guess that makes this discussion a challenge as nuthuggerrs usually blindly just repeat themselves.

I am not fan of Weidman or As, nor i believe in locks. If you understood little bit of probability basics you would know that locks do not exist. But if anything is locked thats the fact that AS has specific style which makes it look as he is underestimating opponents and he even admitted this himself in the interview but you are just a spastic who doesnt even believe what the man himself says

Weidman will capitalize on his defensive attitude and i am willing to bet on this, how about we do a public bet here then since you say i dont even know what oddss mean and that i am full of it you should have edge right? :icon_lol:
No i really dont care who wins the fight, and I've said many times that I dont have a prediction on who is going to win. You're still continuing to sound like a moron. Honest question, are you drunk? come home late from the bar or something? Anderson says he looks like he underestimated Weidman somewhere, according to you, okay, but did he also say he was going to lose? I mean, you seem so confident, he must have said that right? I'll break it down for you:

1) I've repeatedly said I dont know who will win the rematch, if i was a "nuthugger", I'd surely pick Anderson, right?

2) Anderson is the betting favorite because he's been ranked p4p the best fighter in the world for years and has ten times the experience that Weidman has. Weidman's win is seen as flukey because the likelihood of something like that occurring again is very slim. Anderson has been known for extreme violent and sudden knockouts, it's not all of a sudden erased because of one fight and your pre-school level idea of psychology.

3)This fight is a toss up, but if you consider your own logic of Anderson being more conservative, Weidman started to have trouble taking down Silva as the fight went on, in a stand up fight, I still would favor an Anderson who wasn't clowning around and making a silly mistake like he did(which he acknowledges himself). I think Weidman can win certainly, but does he deserve to be the betting favorite? Nah, Anderson earned it and people must think so since they are putting money down. Still waiting to see your wager on it.

No i really dont care who wins the fight, and I've said many times that I dont have a prediction on who is going to win. You're still continuing to sound like a moron. Honest question, are you drunk? come home late from the bar or something? Anderson says he looks like he underestimated Weidman somewhere, according to you, okay, but did he also say he was going to lose? I mean, you seem so confident, he must have said that right? I'll break it down for you:

1) I've repeatedly said I dont know who will win the rematch, if i was a "nuthugger", I'd surely pick Anderson, right?

2) Anderson is the betting favorite because he's been ranked p4p the best fighter in the world for years and has ten times the experience that Weidman has. Weidman's win is seen as flukey because the likelihood of something like that occurring again is very slim. Anderson has been known for extreme violent and sudden knockouts, it's not all of a sudden erased because of one fight and your pre-school level idea of psychology.

3)This fight is a toss up, but if you consider your own logic of Anderson being more conservative, Weidman started to have trouble taking down Silva as the fight went on, in a stand up fight, I still would favor an Anderson who wasn't clowning around and making a silly mistake like he did(which he acknowledges himself). I think Weidman can win certainly, but does he deserve to be the betting favorite? Nah, Anderson earned it and people must think so since they are putting money down. Still waiting to see your wager on it.

blablabla

let me know when you wanna bet on your favorite AS then and we can both post bets, until then you are full of shit who holds favorite with his mouth and no action. You dont need to bet big, i ll accept any ammount, to me its just important that i kick your ass after you telling me i dont know what odds are

blablabla

let me know when you wanna bet on your favorite AS then and we can both post bets, until then you are full of shit who holds favorite with his mouth and no action. You dont need to bet big, i ll accept any ammount, to me its just important that i kick your ass after you telling me i dont know what odds are
You dont understand odds, and you're quite the moron. I'm trying to relate to you that I dont have a prediction on the fight, and here you are trying to convince me that I've supposedly picked a side. Go to bed you silly twat.

GSP came back and is currently on one of the best streaks in MMA history.

Probably not an example you should have used here.

He didn't do it with striking, though.

Back