Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People seem to forget what happened with

- Cro Cop

- GSP

- Arlovski

- Any dominant striker who was humbled by vicious KO

The fear just sneaks in, its a shock to the mind(more then body) and naturally fighter will turtle by instinct in his next fights until body/mind realizes what the hell happened and adapts to the shock

This will be a perfect setup for the way Weidman actually started to win round 1

Shertards, start betting while the odds are still good my bros and hos

GSP came back and is currently on one of the best streaks in MMA history.

Probably not an example you should have used here.

People seem to forget what happened with

- Cro Cop

- GSP

- Arlovski

- Any dominant striker who was humbled by vicious KO

The fear just sneaks in, its a shock to the mind(more then body) and naturally fighter will turtle by instinct in his next fights until body/mind realizes what the hell happened and adapts to the shock

This will be a perfect setup for the way Weidman actually started to win round 1

Shertards, start betting while the odds are still good my bros and hos

I guess you might be right with Cro Cop but GSP is currently on the hottest championship streak in MMA and Arlovski was brutally knocked out a few times before even becoming UFC champion.

Stupid thread.

I go for the fight. I bet on Chris Weiner. Chris the best. Chris the new champion. Its normal.

I am waiting for Anderson hype, it will give better odds

"start betting while the odds are still good my bros and hos"
"I am waiting for Anderson hype, it will give better odds"

you're full of crap, and apparently have no idea what you're doing here.

I go for the fight. I bet on Chris Weiner. Chris the best. Chris the new champion. Its normal.

hotdogs.jpg

Even if he was the underdog, it wouldn't be by much.

I guess you might be right with Cro Cop but GSP is currently on the hottest championship streak in MMA and Arlovski was brutally knocked out a few times before even becoming UFC champion.

Stupid thread.

Actually, you are stupid :)

I didnt say that GSP became a bad fighter, i was talking about adaptation after Serra KO, dont know if your dumbass even saw that fight though

"start betting while the odds are still good my bros and hos"
"I am waiting for Anderson hype, it will give better odds"

you're full of crap, and apparently have no idea what you're doing here.

Didnt say that the odds are currently bad though or that they will never go bad road, i dont know why you are so full of rage, maybe your life sucks to much?

If you are going to bet on Chris, don't do it until fight day. Anderson will be -220 one hour before the fight begins. All the smart money will come in at the last moment.

Weidman looked threatening for exactly one punch throughout that fight. He landed it, and won. Fair enough.

He took Anderson down, landed a couple of decent shots but couldn't really get any decent offense going. Then in the second he already looked tired and showed how slow and sloppy his striking was. Where as Anderson just looked like a dickheadtion and put himself in a bad situa. Weidman landed that punch, but he did nothing else in that fight to show that he should be the favourite for the rematch. I'm still hoping that the odds will turn closer to the fight to make it worth betting on Anderson.

Didnt say that the odds are currently bad though or that they will never go bad road, i dont know why you are so full of rage, maybe your life sucks to much?

You're giving advices without taking your own advice.
You suck at this, dude, go to sleep.

Anderson shouldn't be the favorite at all, so I agree. Then again, betting lines are getting ridiculous with the odds anyway (Gus was a 9:1 underdog against Jones ffs). I've got Weidman (the smart money) winning again anyway (by stoppage), 1st or 2nd round sub from top position or T/KO (from GnP).

Back