Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are embodiments of true mixed martial arts

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
-Both spent their prime years competing in the premier MMA organization. The “major leagues”, if you will.

-both known as viscious FINISHERS. Everyone knows submissions and knockouts are what seperate great definitive wins from above average wins.

-they never shy away from challenges. Example: both rematched some of their toughest wins to prove a point. (Silva vs Sonnen 2, Jones vs Gus/DC 2). They could have chosen to exit the sport or take a break after having hard fought victories.

For those who hold anger in your hearts against these athletes—i urge you to let it go. It’s not good to hold negative emotions—especially regarding a complete stranger. I’m sure most of you will look back someday and realize how privileged you were to witness these fighters compete.
E98D1E4B-C7A6-47BC-838A-65F4BFE1D474.jpeg FD623F11-2005-430F-91E1-19FDDF93D878.jpeg
Hespect to the GOATs

Yup them 2 + someone like fedor who dominated hw division for over a decade are clearly in the class of their own

They are top tier in mma goat discussion

Then you have guys like hendo, dc, big nog

Very good, but not on their level

Just ignore the steroids, coke and dick pills from Thailand
<{outtahere}>

Did you just copy paste this thread from your old account TS ?

Yea insecure Jones fans make these kind of threads and it never goes well, as you can see so far lol

#staytriggered

-Both spent their prime years competing in the premier MMA organization. The “major leagues”, if you will.

-both known as viscious FINISHERS. Everyone knows submissions and knockouts are what seperate great definitive wins from above average wins.

-they never shy away from challenges. Example: both rematched some of their toughest wins to prove a point. (Silva vs Sonnen 2, Jones vs Gus/DC 2). They could have chosen to exit the sport or take a break after having hard fought victories.

For those who hold anger in your hearts against these athletes—i urge you to let it go. It’s not good to hold negative emotions—especially regarding a complete stranger. I’m sure most of you will look back someday and realize how privileged you were to witness these fighters compete.
View attachment 557845 View attachment 557847
Hespect to the GOATs
Undisputed number one (Spider) and two (Jones) together, a beautiful thing to see.

RESPECT THE LEGENDS.

Also they are two of the biggest cheaters/frauds in MMA History . PED cheaters cant be GOATs as confirmed by GOATs like GSP and DC

And embodiments of PED cheating as well.

Just ignore the steroids, coke and dick pills from Thailand
<{outtahere}>

Yea insecure Jones fans make these kind of threads and it never goes well, as you can see so far lol

#staytriggered
Also they are two of the biggest cheaters/frauds in MMA History . PED cheaters cant be GOATs as confirmed by GOATs like GSP and DC

You all have toxic emotions brewing deep within, I urge you all to let them go. Grown men should not experience these effeminate emotions.

@GrayArea come on bro , Why you didnt answer the best question in this thread ? Should i repeat it again bro ?

-they never shy away from challenges.

They both shyed away from the challenge of MMA. They chose to take PED's - several times - as they were too scared to compete in MMA under the rules their opponents followed.

Don't look up to cowards, TS.

You all have toxic emotions brewing deep within, I urge you all to let them go. Grown men should not experience these effeminate emotions.
Give me more insight if you can.

True martial arts.
PEDs.
Pick one.

Only one true GOAT martial artist.
giphy.gif

There's only one man who fought them both and gave them a beating
Whooped Anderson for 20minutes and broke Jones' toe
q5L9GeF.gif

Back