Anderson Silva and Jay-Z produce "Static" (Sports Rivalry Show)

you seem to be the clueless one for not knowing how these titles are handed out :rolleyes:

Anderson Silva and Jay-Z publicly acknowledged that they produced the show and you called that "meaningless".

Your tin foil hat is too tight.

Anderson Silva and Jay-Z publicly acknowledged that they produced the show and you called that "meaningless".

Your tin foil hat is too tight.

Jokes won't make you smarter, everything I've said is pretty common knowledge. Maybe stick to MMA discussion if you aren't educated enough to talk about other subjects.

You said Anderson Silva and Jay-Z did not produce the show. They said they did. I think everyone will believe them over some anonymous troll.

Come back when you can learn to read. I said it was a meaningless title and they did zero work on this.

You said Anderson Silva and Jay-Z did not produce the show. They said they did. I think everyone will believe them over some anonymous troll.

https://twitter.com/SpiderAnderson/status/473501489143357441

What he's trying to tell you, is famous people get "producer" credits and a share of profits in some cases for allowing their name to be associated with the product. For example, before the buyout, Beats by Dre. Dr Dre. did not design those headphones, he has no idea what he would be doing. His name goes on the product, he gets money, and they can sell it as being associated with him.

Come back when you can learn to read. I said it was a meaningless title and they did zero work on this.

Anderson Silva promoted the show to his 5.21+ million followers immediately after the first episode was launched. He did the same thing for the second episode this morning.

Jay-Z is promoting the show on Life+Times, which he owns.

You are immediately clicking on every update to this thread, which means you do in fact care.

Fuck J-Zee, in general, but this could be pretty cool.

Anderson Silva promoted the show to his 5.21+ million followers immediately after the first episode was launched. He did the same thing for the second episode this morning.

Tweeting doesn't = producing. It's amazing how much MMA fans want to debate things clearly above their level of comprehension. Better believe I'll come back to see your reply when I need a good laugh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back