Anderson Silva: A lot of people ask me if I'm gay

I'm sure not many male fighters are gay. Gay's generally like other things, not fighting. They tend to like to hang out with women for example; not all of course but the majority isn't too much interested in things that normally are 'related' with testosterone.

Oh my.....

asbb-nogueira-silva-nogueira.jpg

Anderson-Silva-bota-pressao-para-passar-a-guarda-em-treino-na-Black-House-Foto-Gustavo-Aragao.jpg

could sorta understand why people think he's gay Silva has a bit of a "flamboyant" side to him but ive seen lots of guys that act a bit feminine but are straight like a needle not everyone is a grizzled, wood chopping, beer guzzling alpha brah

edit: wrong thread :D was going to post in the Joanna thread ffs..

Sounds like a PC answer.

I'd spar with em, but the wrestling is out.

Shocker there, lol.

I imagine most people who roll (AKA less than 1% of the board) give much of a crap. I've probably rolled with a gay guy who didn't tell anyone and it would have been no different. Some people just have some odd impression that somehow it's sexual for the gay guy or maybe they're going to get gay cooties or whatever. It's silly.

I'm sure not many male fighters are gay. Gay's generally like other things, not fighting. They tend to like to hang out with women for example; not all of course but the majority isn't too much interested in things that normally are 'related' with testosterone.

lol samurais, gladiators, indigenous warriors of various kind, spartans, centurions, ottomans, early celts, etc., etc., were all famously gay warriors

say the guys on a website all about guys rolling around with each other:

ufcgay.jpg

Nope, not one bit. Cleanliness is strictly a trait of the homosexual. A straight man's stench is cultivated to ward off homosexual predators. It's science.

naw i like the smell of a ripe female or male, mate ;)

I personally would be fine with it as long as its kept professional.

Man I've rolled with chicks before and trust me no one's having any sexual thoughts when someone's trying to choke you out.

not me. when i take a guy's back i'm like "man, i could bone this guy and he could do nothing to stop me" or when a guy's in my guard, i sometimes think "man, i love the feeling of this guy between my legs, i wish he'd pull his pants down and do me"

Sounds like a PC answer.

I'd spar with em, but the wrestling is out.

you'd never know :rolleyes:

Last edited:
lol samurais, gladiators, indigenous warriors of various kind, spartans, centurions, ottomans, early celts, etc., etc., were all famously gay warriors

say the guys on a website all about guys rolling around with each other:

ufcgay.jpg

naw i like the smell of a ripe female or male, mate ;)

not me. when i take a guy's back i'm like "man, i could bone this guy and he could do nothing to stop me" or when a guy's in my guard, i sometimes think "man, i love the feeling of this guy between my legs, i wish he'd pull his pants down and do me"

you'd never know :rolleyes:
Dammit fbgn, you're upsetting the children.

hespect anderson

I love hearing guys say this as if all gay men had their own agenda to ruin's some guy's day, and that there was a chance that he'd grab your shit or something. Like its always around the corner, waiting to happen.

Whenever someone says "I have no problem with homosexuals just as long..." okay, just as long. What if anything happens? How bad would it be if they were attracted to you? What would you do?

Exactly this.

I don't even know where to start with this one. You realise a lot of women fight right?

"Anderson is the ultimate GOAT troll".

For sure this. He got this thread going . Probably purposely doesn't act like a alpha in any way, voice reflections ect, because how bad ass he really is and is secure enough not to care.

men stripped down to their underwear, sweaty, and tussling with each other happens in two settings:
fighting and homosexuality. it's just a fact. men either fight men or fuck men, with variations in between, like: fight men, fuck women, but hate gay men. basic anthropology. on which:

"The results of this study indicate that individuals who score in the homophobic range and admit negative affect toward homosexuality demonstrate significant sexual arousal to male homosexual erotic stimuli."

Henrey E. Adams, Lester W. Wright Jr., and Bethany A Lohr, Is Homophobia Associated With Homosexual Arousal? in the Journal of Abnormal Psychology, Vol. 105., No. 3 (1996), pp. 440-445.
lol.

Back