Anderson signed a 10-fight deal

I dont think he will finish the contract.

It's not that surprising. Even if he fights only twice a year, that means the contract will be done by the time he's 42. If Randy and Hendo can do it, I don't see why Anderson can't.

it'll be easy if he continues to be matched up against roided up washed up fighters who haven't fought in years, small asian guys, math teachers, etc.

He won't complete it if he wants to remain unbeaten in the UFC.

just keep giving him "fun" fights like the bonnar fight and Anderson can fight until he's 50.

it'll be easy if he continues to be matched up against roided up washed up fighters who haven't fought in years, small asian guys, math teachers, etc.

My God. No matter what Anderson Silva does people will still bitch and moan. lol

Small asian guys like Okami, or Math teachers who win the UFC title and defend it? Washed up fighters like Dan Henderson and Vitor Belfort? Your comment is not very smart.

This new deal is definitely good for MMA fans. We get to see Anderson fight 10 more times. I think he will do so, win or lose.

just keep giving him "fun" fights like the bonnar fight and Anderson can fight until he's 50.

Bonnar was a good win. Bonnar took Jon Jones and Rashad Evans to decisions. I doubt either one of them would finish Bonnar even today...not to mention Anderson is a Middleweight fighter no matter how his detractors want to spin it.

My God. No matter what Anderson Silva does people will still bitch and moan. lol

Rightly so. His competition is a joke.

I want to see him destroy Weidman, Jones, Rashad, etc. then you can call him "the GOAT"

*Fine print:

Will only fight GSP at 178.

Will never fight Jon Jones unless he is drained.

Let me fight bisping 9 times.

Rightly so. His competition is a joke.

I want to see him destroy Weidman, Jones, Rashad, etc.

The best fighter Weidman fought was Maia, and be barely won a kickboxing match. Weidman ducked Belfort. Stop with this Weidman BS.

Trying way too hard. P.s. you're a goober

*Fine print:

Will only fight GSP at 178.

Will never fight Jon Jones unless he is drained.

Let me fight bisping 9 times.

In 16 UFC fights, Anderson has only fought rematches with Franklin and Sonnen, and both fighters earned their rematches by beating contenders. I doubt Anderson would break that trend and fight someone 9 times.

Anderson haters aren't even original anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back