Anderson says he could make 179lbs for a fight Vs Conor.

Jesus . Conor is 5’9 and weighs 170 soaking wet. Anderson is 6’2 and would rehydrate to 200 lbs +

Khabib is bigger than GSP. It'll be nice to see GSP fight at his most natural weight. Only the ignorant or haters talk crap about GSP wanting to fight at 155

Far more relevant than fighting smaller guys in my humblest of opinions.

Also Fedor is 42 with 44 fights and beating these former champs. He owns the UFC regardless of age. Cheers.

? Owns guys that can't cut it in the UFC and should be retired? Sure.

He lost to a sub top 15 LHW when he was gifted a win over Macdondaldo, a guy that the UFC sent packing.

Finishing a 41 year old Middleweight who is 5-6 in his last 11 does not make Fedor capable of hanging with any top 10 fighters at HW or LHW. He is far past his prime.

? Owns guys that can't cut it in the UFC and should be retired? Sure.

He lost to a sub top 15 LHW when he was gifted a win over Macdondaldo, a guy that the UFC sent packing.

Finishing a 41 year old Middleweight who is 5-6 in his last 11 does not make Fedor capable of hanging with any top 10 fighters at HW or LHW. He is far past his prime.

Fedor is indeed far past his prime and beating former UFC champions. I agree, well said.

Do it

Keep Conor out of the title picture and just give him retarded fights like this

I guess people want to make this a thread about Fedor now.

<Fedor23>

Boy you better show some respect, Silvia had with out a doubt the most impressive championship run in history, you probably wouldn’t know cause you haven’t been watching mma that long. You probably shit on the greats like Liddell, penn and couture Aswell

I've been watching MMA since the mid 2000s. Silva had multiple losses in his prime before his championship run to absolute cans. He now has 8 losses and pissed hot twice. Whatever you achieve while juiced up is irrelevant, specially when you manage near double digit losses while sticking a needle up your ass.

Back