Anderson reveals rib injury in the fight against Weidman - "I was 85%"

I don't doubt he was injured, but I don't think it was too much of a factor in the fight, so maybe that's why he didn't bring it up earlier. He's not using it as an excuse. He gave major props to Weidman and ackowledged his technical mistakes.

People still love to hate on the guy, though. Amazing.

By saying it was a lucky punch, and he showed up nearly a quarter less effective than he normally does!?

MASSIVE RESPECT FROM ANDERSON, YEAHHH!!!!

Silva and his camp have a lot of excuses and sadly it takes away from weidmans win.

Imagine the people crapping their pants when the %s are shown before the start of the fight that laid big money down.

"Fuck, Lesnar is at 76% and Overeem 125%!? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

I really don't think it's an excuse, he got asked a question and only just recently months after did he mention it.
Haters gonna find anything to hate on him

headshakeconan.gif

Yep, that about sums it up.

That explains why he wasn't dodging weidmans punches . His rib was injured, it all makes sense now.

trolling or not, Anderson realizes it is something for his most nuthugging fans to cling to.

You can mark my words that if he wins the talk of the 'rib' will become a main reason for the first loss.

No. It'll just be you and some others that share your agenda overly exaggerating stuff a few Anderson fans say. You'll take any opportunity you can get to whine about his fans.

Last edited:
wtf no, don't do this anderson. Just come back and dominate in the rematch, why make excuses.

They asked the question, he answered the question.
He didn't make an excuse.
He said it was no factor in why he lost.

They asked the question, he answered the question.
He didn't make an excuse.
He said it was no factor in why he lost.

So if someone asks me to make an excuse, and I make one, its no longer an excuse?

How high are you right now?

A Brazilian with an excuse. Shocking.

Except for the fact he specifically stated it had nothing to do with the reason he lost. And it was already documented before the fight he had a rib injury. People, please use your brains.

Whatevs... Everyone saw that C dubya threw that left hook with only 45% power. :rolleyes:

Back